• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Here are two (2) of the three (3) Menus at Marias. Let me know if this is too spendy for folks.

e02b17189cf9a8d8e0638ea3b833c573.jpg

aaab2cbf1bab6e746a0cf733b9dcbd07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I can swing that drive on my new to me bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think I can swing that drive on my new to me bike.
f6b820685bd94174970477376f78cb69.jpg

I might be a little late due to the distance.

Yeah. Texas has duplicate names for places around the globe. I am in Dublin, Ireland. Daughter Elisabeth just finished a post graduate accelerated accounting course. Elisabeth was attending Trinity College. Traveling with my sis. Her daughter is doing the undergraduate program with a degree in Geology.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob and Joe.

Yup I'm back in town for a while. Closed on a house earlier this month.

The girls and my dual sport rims will be here mid may around. Then it's on for sure!

It was good to see the new crowd tonight. Saw some familiar faces and met some new ones. Can't wait to get some riding time in with y'all.

~Chuck "the younger"

I'm up but I'll be in my cage if the weather stays the same.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

I am stuck at work. I will try to make it next week.

I was planning to cage it up there today due to impending weather, but I laid down for afternoon nap and I just woke up. So everyone enjoy .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm posting here for a more localized response:

Looking for recs (for a friend) for a local shop to do carburetor work on a Super Sherpa. Carb has been recently cleaned but needs to be set right.
Thanks

Dave, what exactly needs to be done? Is there a too lean/rich issue?

Jay,
I have no additional info other than it won't "run properly". I have not had a chance to try to see the bike, but I would also guess it is running lean and was previously fouled by stale ethanol gas.
Any recs for a trustworthy mechanic in the area is appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited:
EBR in League City should be able to fix it up. I'd offer to look at it, but don't have time to keep up with my own stuff right now.

Back