• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Ok didn't see anyone wanting to join me so I am on the TRE now and will just head home and grab a pizza. Got an early day tomorrow
Anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a maybe. If so coming from Dallas in the SUV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston mountains have been calling me as well. I need to go this year. Maybe a fall colors ride. I have not been since 2013. Way to long. :(

There was a good turn out of the Tarrant Co regulars in Grapevine last month so I am going to post again for this month.

Meeting with the DFW north TARA group Tuesday meeting on May 2nd @ 7PM. We will meet at the Fuddruckers, in Grapevine. It is next to Bass Pro.

Could I suggest a Saturday morning B-fast and ride?? I work 2nd shift and can`t make Tuesdays..

Could I suggest a Saturday morning B-fast and ride?? I work 2nd shift and can`t make Tuesdays..

No! LOL Just kidding.

Chris's next TARA dualsport ride is 5/13. I may try to make it.

That would be good, but not next Saturday. I could do the ride on 5/13. Depends on what they're riding and where they're going.

There was a good turn out of the Tarrant Co regulars in Grapevine last month so I am going to post again for this month.

Meeting with the DFW north TARA group Tuesday meeting on May 2nd @ 7PM. We will meet at the Fuddruckers, in Grapevine. It is next to Bass Pro.

Trying to get out more to ride so don't be surprised if I show up for this one.

I'll be the skinny guy! Same Scooter and clothes. Just a lot more room in them now.

Do you guys know about the new Mexican Food Restaurant in Justin called Margaritas? They have the best patio dining for a big group in the back.
Downtown Hwy 156 next to the Valerro Station.

Sometimes there is a real authentic Mariachis band.

Do you guys know about the new Mexican Food Restaurant in Justin called Margaritas? They have the best patio dining for a big group in the back.

Sometimes there is a real authentic Mariachis band.[/QUOTE]
Well shoot Curtis, that is way to far for most of these guys to ride.:giveup:

Well shoot Curtis, that is way to far for most of these guys to ride.:giveup:[/QUOTE]

...especially the old guys.

Are you coming to Grapevine tonight or is it to far?:trust:

Well shoot Curtis, that is way to far for most of these guys to ride.:giveup:

...especially the old guys.

Are you coming to Grapevine tonight or is it to far?:trust:[/QUOTE]
I am up to my elbows in John Deere tractor, but I will come tonight just to prove I'm not to old, yet.

I'll be the skinny guy! Same Scooter and clothes. Just a lot more room in them now.

Did you get lost?[emoji3]

Well, for one, its not in Tarrant county. Would also be hard for guys in the south of the metro mess to get to during rush hour.

Back