• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

JUST ASTOUNDING PICS!:The Rally Raid:Mexico,2013... Link from ADV thread

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
I absolutely had to copy a link to this ride report from some of our local Texas locos... (& an Arky Import ta boot...he takes GREAT PICS!!)

NOW.....If you are offended by some ..should I say..."DESCRIPTIVE" LANGUAGE or INTERESTINGLY INSERTED PICS......DON'T GO THERE. (I really don't think it's that bad myself)
...But if you are willing to read this with an open mind.....IT'S FLIPPIN FANTASTIC.........ENJOY!!!

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863569

I wanna go there...

vu4atypa.jpg

7ydu5ahu.jpg

eparu3ut.jpg

tyta3usy.jpg

those are great photos, looks like tom and the boys are having fun

Thanks guys. Couple of my best iphone pics.

ny2uru4y.jpg

9ysa4uqy.jpg

Got some good help from a couple of TWT'ers. Much gratitude.

We had a ball.

I hadn't checked the Rally Raid Mexico thread over on ADV for a while....but let me just say that IT'S BEEN UPDATED WITH VIDEOS NOW!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT....if you haven't already.....OR....go there again!!

I absolutely had to copy a link to this ride report from some of our local Texas locos... (& an Arky Import ta boot...he takes GREAT PICS!!)

NOW.....If you are offended by some ..should I say..."DESCRIPTIVE" LANGUAGE or INTERESTINGLY INSERTED PICS......DON'T GO THERE. (I really don't think it's that bad myself)
...But if you are willing to read this with an open mind.....IT'S FLIPPIN FANTASTIC.........ENJOY!!!

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863569

I wanna go there...

Back