• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Vizsla dog enjoys riding

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
My wife visited family and friends in Colombia and saw this at her friend's home:

[ame="http://youtu.be/GuGMxiLTlGU"]Mango, a Vizsla rider - YouTube[/ame]

This one was taken for the short rides since he was a puppy, he is now about 1 year old.

My Lab used to ride on my dirt bike. And she really like to just jump up on the seat.

My brother once had a cat that loved to ride his (my brother's) motorcycle. Bro even glued a piece of carpet (egads! i could never do that to my ride) to the tank for the cat. Cat went by the name of 4 Wheel Drive as he had extra toes on front feet. 4Wheel rode to my brother's shop in the morning, hung out all day. When it was time to go home, that cat would jump up on the bike and start glaring at my brother. You could practically see 4Wheel tapping a paw impatiently. If Bro dallied for too long, 4Wheel would start launching ninja attacks at Bro's legs. If that didn't work, he'd climb up into the rafters and swipe at bro's head.
We always said it was a shame we didn't get a video...

Back