• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from LaLa Land

magpie

Reaction score
I'm 'stoneaxe's' wife... or trouble & strife depending.....

I recently came back to a Bandit and am thrilled. I've been riding for about 15 years. I've tried alot of bikes in that time (hence the 'trouble & strife' - my poor husband :rofl:)

Lots of Suzi's - a GS500E, then a SV650, then a DL1000, then a Bandit 1200, then a Kawi, a Meanstreak 1600cc cruiser - magic carpet I called it. Put 20K miles on that one. I now have an F650GS and the Bandit 1250. Happy happy. I'm pondering selling the BMW and getting something smaller for off road, it's on Advrider.. testing the water so to speak.

Anyway, that's my bike history. :rider:

I also garden like a fool. Spin my own yarn - knit and weave and have been known to chase alpacas around on shearing day. Thanks for having me.
Let's see if I can post a picture of 'the twins', my newToMe Bandit and hubby's ZRX.
theTwins.jpg

Wish I had a Bandit, I just am one...

Welcome, just got here myself. I LOVE the PNW. Had a Honda SL350 back in the day at Ft. Lewis.

My Bandit challenges my survival instincts. The instant power begs to be used. Enjoy and welcome to TWT.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Please feel free to share pics from your riding adventures in the Story Telling forum. Always enjoy seeing shots of the PNW ;-)

Back