• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to Allen Texas

Yep. I had a smaller dirt bike for a while and then found myself riding the big bike everywhere. You have to find out what you like. Maybe two bikes!!!

Maybe two bikes!!!

Now you are talking! :mrgreen:

gupeqaqa.jpg

I can not leave before 4 anyway.
I did not have too many issues with the traffic when went to RTB last week. I just avoided the 35 and was fine.
I can leave Energy Plaza at 4:15. You can meet me there, or give me any other location to get to. I am open.

Deal! [emoji106]

Looks like December 26th is a holiday? Anybody is up to anything that looong weekend?

It's a great day to ride but I'm out with the gf - she's test driving Ducatis. Hope we get another nice weekend soon!

I've been following the thread but no. Did a couple of trips this summer- Colorado BDR and Arkansas, so no long trips in the near future. But might do a weekend in SE Oklahoma / Ouachita Nat'l forest. Some decent riding there - both paved and gravel.

Back