• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Intro

skiman

Reaction score
Hello from Nashville, NC
I'm Ed been riding since I was 7 so that makes it 48 years **** I'm getting old, anyway I have a 07 Bandit 1250 and a 1500 Nomad. I do all my own work just takes longer now. I look forward to learning more about the Bandit since it new to me I already don't like the efi but I see many have found fixes for it's quirks. Cheers

Attachments

• 20150725_231022.jpg
    20150725_231022.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 142
Welcome to the site! :wave:

A lot of us like to head your way occasionally to enjoy the great riding. So feel free to share pics and road recommendations from your rides ;-)

Nashville, NC! Both sides of my family hail from that area. My dad and I were born in Rocky Mount, my mom in Farmville, and my sister at Seymour Johnson AFB. Both sets of grandparents lived most of their lives in Rocky Mount, and the great aunts & uncles littered both sides of 301 between Rocky Mount and Wilson. Plus I bought an '09 Ducati Multistrada in Wilson last year & rode it back to Texas!

When you get a chance, swing by Gardner's and send me about 10lbs of 'que. You can't find eastern NC BBQ anywhere in TX. Don't forget the hush puppies!

welcome! and pretty riding up by and around you!

nice bikes, we've own(ed) both. nomad gone but have the 07 bandit, too. :sun:

Welcome from south Texas! Back in my military days we used find good excuses to take our Blackhawk helicopters up to Ashville, NC. Beautiful country up there and it was always so much cooler than Florida. Anyway, you have come to the right spot for the Bandit!

welcome! and pretty riding up by and around you!

nice bikes, we've own(ed) both. nomad gone but have the 07 bandit, too. :sun:

I was going to sell the Nomad but the market is so small I decided to keep it I took the windshield off put Avon Venom tires on whole different ride way more fun.

Back