• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Addison

Reaction score
Just joined the forum. Currently riding a 2008 Triumph Tiger 1050, selling my 1997 Triumph Steamer, and riding a 1977 BMW R100. Looking forward to being part of the forum!

Howdy from the central Texas area. I would love to see the R100 I love old BMWs. If you are not watching football this weekend come join in on a BBQ luch gathering. Do you do any motorcycle camping? You must post pictures of your bike to avoid being ribbed. Thread below,great way to meet other members of TWT. Welcome,KP.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105083

Wecome to TWT. 70s BMWs were the coolest bikes ever. As KP pointed out, our rule here is -- if there's no picture, it doesn't really exist.

Here is the airhead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 134
I take the 1050 out on camping trips. The old airhead is for around town. Always stop in lampasas when I ride to Austin, best german restaurant in Texas right there in your old town square!

Back