• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yippee Ki Yea, from Wimberley area

Splash

User's account inactive by request
Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Harkins
Howdy everyone. I met and rode with some TWT members in Blanco this past Saturday. Great folks, decided I should join the group. It was pretty sporting keeping up with the guys and girls on their Adventure bikes across the creeks and down the gravel and caliche roads while riding my ST1100. It was sorta like bringing a knife to a gun fight or a Pig to a horse race. It was great fun though. Next time I'll ride my modified sport/ adventure VFR. Unfortunately, I had to split off early. A fellow rider called, broke down and I had to return home to get a truck and trailer to haul his goldwing.
Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join the club. Hope to meet more nice riders in Spring Branch in a couple of weeks.

Back