• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Introduction

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jess Wrick. I have recently moved from Pennsylvania to Fort Worth along with my wife. We left Pa on May 2nd and arrived here on the 4th, riding our 2011 Street Glide. It was a great trip and we have been exploring this area since. We hope to spend as much time as possible seeing this great State.

Attachments

• PKL Ride.JPG
    PKL Ride.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 2011 Glide.jpg
    2011 Glide.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 134
Welcome to Texas and TWT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the heat! :wave:

The winters are nice though ;-)

Just keep saying to yourself "I'll be riding in February sunshine, I'll be riding in February sunshine..."

Welcome to the convection oven.

Pennsylvania? When I got out of the Army & flew in from Germany, I spent a week there one day, trapped in the Blizzard of '77, on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Yeah, you're gonna love our winters.

Welcome!
The Pie Runs and MeetNGreets are great excuses to get out and see the state. Just check the "Upcoming Rides..." forum. Or click on the calendar.

I don't know what y'all are talking about; the coldest winter of my life was spent in Ft Worth!

Back