• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbe from Hollywood, the other one, in Fl.

Reaction score
Mornin' All,
Found this site surfin' for an answer for an issue with my 1971 Kawasaki F5 Bighorn.
A lil' about me. I'm a 40 year Master ASE Tech. and retired automotive instructor. I restore vintage Jap bikes as a hobby. I love to breathe life back into these old sleds.
Just bought a nice parcel of land in Liberty County. By the looks of the map, it's about 40 mins. outta Houston to the N.E. LOL, yep, yer right, I haven't been there yet...yet. Trip planed for the end of the month. Need to clear a spot and set up house.
I currently ride a '72 Kawasaki H2. 1969 H1 500 almost done. Body shop holding me up on the tins <do tell>. Just finished an '84 Kenny Roberts RZ350. Went to a good home in PA. last week.
Enough of that. I'm looking forward to browsing the site. Hopefully I'll find a question and answer thread/room?
Looking forward to getting aquanted with ya'll and learning to post pics.

Attachments

• 2013 Denver Bike show.jpg
    2013 Denver Bike show.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN3840.jpg
    DSCN3840.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCN3445.jpg
    DSCN3445.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN3749.jpg
    DSCN3749.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 167
Welcome to the site. There are bunch of members in the Houston area. I'm sure some will chime in shortly.

Welcome to the forum and Texas.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I hope you've been to this part of Texas. Compared to L.A., the humidity can be a bit daunting... I lived in Santa Monica for a year and recall people wigging out when the humidity got up around 20-25%... Meanwhile my nose was cracking, hehe. It can get a bit soupy here in SE Texas ;-)

We do have the Vintage/Project forum where you can post questions about that kind of stuff, or you can just post in the General forum.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I hope you've been to this part of Texas. Compared to L.A., the humidity can be a bit daunting... I lived in Santa Monica for a year and recall people wigging out when the humidity got up around 20-25%... Meanwhile my nose was cracking, hehe. It can get a bit soupy here in SE Texas ;-)

We do have the Vintage/Project forum where you can post questions about that kind of stuff, or you can just post in the General forum.

Scott, I'm thinking he is talking about Hollywood, Florida. Having been in Florida this spring, I am pretty sure the humidity won't be a surprise. The piney woods however may take a little getting used to. :-)

Welcome to the site.

Scott, I'm thinking he is talking about Hollywood, Florida. Having been in Florida this spring, I am pretty sure the humidity won't be a surprise. The piney woods however may take a little getting used to. :-)

Welcome to the site.

:doh:

I realized that AFTER I posted! :lol2: Dementia I'm sure... at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it :twitch:

Back