• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hello from west los angeles calif

streak

Reaction score
hey fellow elsinore buds. found your site the other day. a little intro about me. am 58. been in the Dirt Digger Motorcycle Club on and off since 73. our club used to have the Hopetown Grand Prix back in the 60s and 70s. our sister club DDMC north holds hangtown. i race desert and grand prixs, district 37 calif. run a 78 cr250r and an 83 xr200 in the 250 magnum class. in o7 and 08 i won every race against the new bikes, hehe. 4 wins with the 200. i will never buy a new bike when i'm comfortable with these 2 bikes. they are the best in my opinion. also have a 62 Greeves 250 square barrel scrambler, a 71 kaw 90, and a 79 370 sp Suzuki which i am in the process of building a street tracker in my frt room. been on bikes since i was 8 yrs old in 1961. started racing tt in 68. can 't wait to look over this site so will end this intro here for now. hope to hear from any others out there, especially those racing these older bikes, as to my knowlege, i'm the only one that does in dist 37. later guys.

streak

Welcome to TWT, Streak. The dirt dudes are going to want pictures of the Elsinore & others.

Welcome! Tim is right, we always want to see some classic dirt iron.

Back