• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Rockport

Reaction score
Hi all. Just found this forum (yes, I'm a computer/internet dunce:doh:) I'm a member of Advrider and KLR650.net, and I'm happy to now be a member here:clap:

I've been a KLR650 rider for many years, but I just got a 2009 Bandit 1250s with ABS. It's my first modern street bike. I can't wait to start riding it and learning more about it.

My biggest problem is time to ride. I work shift work and have a toddler at home, so time is tight, but I love it!

Anyhow, it's good to be here and I look forward to sharing in some fellowship.

Welcome.:welcome: Good group here. Enjoyed an anniversary weekend at the Lighthouse down there once. Nice area.:rider:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

We seem to be getting more and more members from the South Texas area lately. Bunch of KLR riders too... :shrug:

Welcome to TWT.

My biggest problem is time to ride. I work shift work

I have the same problem. Luckily my boys are about grown now giving me a little more time.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm a few weeks late but welcome to the forum! :dude: I'm a fellow shift worker from Corpus with a wife and 9 yr old boy, so I understand your time restrictions. I'm probably one of the new KLR riders from South Texas that Tourmeister was talking about. We should try to meet up in Aransas Pass sometime and ride the sand flats over toward Port A. :flip:
Shoot me a message sometime and I bet we could work in a couple hour ride somewhere between us.

:storm:Thank God we finally got a little rain!

Back