• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

I'm thinking of heading up to Montgomery for lunch at the Magnolia Diner at 11:30am on hwy 105 just east of Montgomery, TX. If you got a street ride come on it, or just show up in what ever you got. Hope you can join me for lunch.

Looks like Friday's weather isn't going to be too bad. Know Rob is probably working today but thought it might be a nice day for a little street bike ride to lunch.

Let me know if you can make it, I'll hold a place at the table for you.

Larry

1) Larry
2) Glenn
3) Kevin

Just wanted to throw this out there.....New Baden general store has a Catfish Friday...I think its all you can eat.
Really big place too. ?

Attachments

• IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
I'm out on Fridays till crawfish season is over. I haul them on Weds/Fri, that's why I haven't been posting lunch runs. soon!

Im willing to give her a try & report back. Not much of a ride for me, too close.
Anyone ?
Dirtyrider ?

Rob, did I hear you say your hauling crawfish to sponsor your own

TWT 1st Annual Mudbug boil and Trinity River bottom moto brawl !

I am thinking about meeting you in New Baden. 11:30a is my plan.

I am thinking about meeting you in New Baden. 11:30a is my plan.

Just saw this. You still have time to make it ? I will meet you there if so. Or if you run by my place we can ride over together. I've got my Son with me.

Philip, Doug, Joe and Doug's son Sage. We talked us up some beginner bikes but not sure we came to any conclusions. Let us know Doug if you need reinforcements discussing this with the better half. We will try to find someone that has that gift of gab, it certainly wasn't any of us sitting at the table.

Enjoyed the company today. Joe was on a beauty today. I'll let him share specifics. :rider:

Great to see you guys today. Yes Joe has quite a beauty of a motorcycle.
The catfish was good, but expensive as it is an all you can eat buffet. 12$ a head. But well worth it if you like catfish.
Hope to see everyone again soon.
BTW Gaige thought riding with a couple other bikes was Awesome ??

Great to see you guys today. Yes Joe has quite a beauty of a motorcycle.
The catfish was good, but expensive as it is an all you can eat buffet. 12$ a head. But well worth it if you like catfish.
Hope to see everyone again soon.
BTW Gaige thought riding with a couple other bikes was Awesome ??

Sorry for getting Gaige's name wrong. Here I thought my memory and my hearing was improving.

I have had a Wing for ten years. There awesome for two up but not much fun if you don't have a passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had a Wing for ten years. There awesome for two up but not much fun if you don't have a passenger.

So, here's the deal. I have a 2004 Wing. I really enjoy that bike, even one up. Have ground down two sets of pegs. I bought the BMW used from a friend and the next day took off on the Wing for 2 1/2 weeks into the Midwest. So the new bike just sat in the garage. I have bonded with my Wing and will probably not get rid of it even with 130,000 miles.

So far the BMW seems to have what I am looking for, but it will take a little riding to understand what I have.

Back