• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider Sticker

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Updated Aug 29, 2022

I have Texas Adventure Riders stickers available in three designs:
- Large rectangular sticker $3 each or two for $5
- Medium rectangular sticker $2 each
- Round, reflective sticker, $3 each or two for $5

Add $1 to your order to cover shipping and handling.

Here are the medium and large rectangular stickers together, with a pen included in the picture as a size reference
P1070129-L.jpg

Here is the large sticker mounted on the headlight shroud of my motorcycle
P1070124-2-L.jpg

P1070123-2-L.jpg

Here is the medium sticker mounted on the back of my helmet
P1070125-2-L.jpg

Here is the reflective oval Texas Adventure Rider sticker with a pen for size comparison
2021100409381210-3046428373763885247-IMG_2763-M.jpg

Here is the round sticker on a top case
2021100409450215--1946307816944622698-IMG_2765-M.jpg

You can order stickers via the internet or US Postal Service:

Internet:
click here to order and send payment via paypal
Please be sure to include a note telling me a) what you are ordering, b) your name, and c) the address you want the stickers sent to.

Mail:
Richard Gibbens
12609 Red Bud Trail
Buda, TX 78610

Attachments

• 895825069_u8UFy-L.jpg
    895825069_u8UFy-L.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 1,773
Last edited:
I came up behind a guy with a reflective BMWST sticker I believe and it glowed even in the daylight. Of course my three HID lights on my BMW probably helped that.
Got me to thinking, I really need to add some kind of reflective material to the rear of my bike.

BTW, I have a stack of stickers that I will typically bring to a gathering so if you run into me sometime when I'm on the bike I may have some with me.

We've got them at the store here also. And also Richard's maps and ride guides. I think we need to get TWTEX stickers also.
Lone Star BMW/Triumph.
Robert

I updated the original post. My apologies for leaving off the fact that both Lone Star BMW and Rusty also have stickers for sale.

I have not gone on an adventure ride as would be defined herein, but I have made the trek down I-35. Does that qualify? :eek2:

Just kidding, Richard. Good looking stickers. tom

I like it. You may consider sending a handfull to Scott so he can help distribute them to the folks around here.

Steve

If they were reflective they would look good on my GSA, I thought you would do the TWT Helmet Logo. I know I'm pickie, but I don't have that much to do today.

John

Hi guys....here are two fellow riders near Cloudcroft showing off the stickers. It is Red Brown and Ernie from Houston.

IMG_1016.jpg

Hey, I know those guys. In fact I sold those stickers to Fred (Red Brown)

Back