• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mostly dirt in Round Rock TX

Fab

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Last Name
Vega
Howdy all - I ride mostly off-road around Round Rock, Texas. Always looking for another dual-sport fan to join up. My buddies and I all ride 200-250-class bikes, but we take them all around CenTex, EastTex, and NewMex (so far).

I've got a little trailer that'll take a few bikes or three and we generally drag that to the general area of our ride, then go from there. Contact me any time if you're looking for a riding buddy in the CenTex area and staying OFF the main roads is more your style. We ride where the little bikes can go. If you can't do Emma Long, you probably won't enjoy riding with us (although we only do Emma once in a while - she IS a tough old bird and we're all getting kinda old :giveup:).

Oh yeah, and we use Uclear HBC200's. Always better when you can chat.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike and Tourmeister. Just "found" this forum - but I guess I originally "found" it back in 2012. In any case...I am here now and enjoying the threads. Thanks for maintaining it. Check is in the "e" mail. :)

Back