• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Triumph Street Triple R

Grozny

Reaction score
No need for two streetfighters. I've decided to list this one up too along with my Tuono, and see which one goes first.

2012 Triumph Street Triple R
$6000
11200 miles
Crystal White
Clear Clean Title
Never dropped, wrecked, no scratches,etc.
Garaged from day one, or has always slept inside.
Immaculate condition, original owner

The bike has the following mods:
Arrow 3:1 full exhaust with the correct Triumph tune done by the dealer
Triumph quickshifter
Triumph Crystal White Flyscreen
Triumph Crystal White Seat Cowl
Triumph carbon fiber front fender
Triumph rear hugger
Triumph barend mirrors
D3 tailtidy
-1 (15t) front sprocket off (OEM sprocket off of a 2013 675R)
New front and rear tires within the last 300 miles
(Michelin Power Pure rear & Power 3 front tire)
Extra set of headlights, brand new never installed (there was a recall on the headlights for cracking, however I haven't experienced any problems. That being said, they are there if you need them.)

DSC08125_zpse5fc7f9e.jpg

DSC08101_zps4e4c7347.jpg

DSC08100_zps56a12682.jpg

DSC08097_zpsb2f01e9e.jpg

DSC08096_zps53d119a2.jpg

Only pic I have with the carbon fender
carbonfender_zpsdcf40fcd.jpg

triumph_zpsdbaf7128.png

With the D3 tailtidy and OEM sprocket, and Arrow tune an additional $300. So roughly $2950 in extras.

Like I said, never left outside.
photo-56_zpsf7db9aaa.jpg

Last edited:
Did you have a price in mind?

LOL, other wise if not..... I'll make a ridiculously low offer that will both offend you and upset my wife (who works at a local Triumph (Suzuki, Honda, Victory dealer)

I love the sport standards/street fighters or whatever but that Ape you listed is killing me Grozny.

I hear you. Main reason I prefer to keep the Triumph is I feel it's still a work in progress. I'd still like to add a MK2 shock to the rear and drop in the NIX 30mm kit up front. Also, a slipper clutch couldn't hurt either.
Honestly, beyond the 15t and RSV4R rear tail conversion on the Tuono the bike was great from the factory. Not sure why, but I prefer a work in progress. I could throw money at the Tuono, but in my opinion it would be a waste. But these are two vastly different bikes: Analog vs Digital. I suppose the only thing they share in common is having uncommon engines.

Did you have a price in mind?

LOL, other wise if not..... I'll make a ridiculously low offer that will both offend you and upset my wife (who works at a local Triumph (Suzuki, Honda, Victory dealer)

Duhhh

Not only did the Op have a price in mind... he put it RIGHT THERE IN THE AD....:giveup:

Sorry about that, I must have past it three times ....and never saw the numbers.

Back on the market
Located in Houston, TX
Current mileage is 11,200
New Pirelli Supercorsas front and rear
Öhlins TTX MK2 rear shock-Adjustable ride height, and hydraulic preload
Clear Texas title in hand
Price:$7000

Last edited:
You should trade it to me for my 08 Daytona 675! 7500 miles, new tires (500 miles) perfect condition, no cosmetic or mechanical issues.

You should trade it to me for my 08 Daytona 675! 7500 miles, new tires (500 miles) perfect condition, no cosmetic or mechanical issues.

Thanks. If I sell this, the replacement will probably be a new 675r. The street triple is a great bike, but I find myself more and more on my GSA and would like something more focused for the track.

How much for the Daytona? :trust:

I need one owned by someone who takes care of their things, not some yahoo.

Back