• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in Central Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
I live near Troy, TX and work in Temple.

Just bought a 1988 KLR with a 2000 engine. Working on getting my license. First motorcycle, enjoying learning it.

Will use it as a work commute vehicle once I'm legal. Commute is 13 miles each way, partly gravel and partly country roads.

Howdy to all.

Welcome to the site. There are few members in the Temple area.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

You should hook up with Gravel Guy. He has a KLR and lives out that way.

Thanks for the welcome y'all.

Yeah, KLR is pretty much perfect for this commute.

I'll look up gravel guy. Its funny because the gravel map shows one of the routes going within a couple miles of my house....

welcome to the site. We just had a pie run last month near you, Zabcikville at Greens sausage place.

welcome to the site. We just had a pie run last month near you, Zabcikville at Greens sausage place.
I saw that and was sorry I didn't discover this site before then

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Welcome from central Texas. Plenty of KLRs here one of the more popular rides in TWT.

We have several rides every month. Go to the Forum area and look under Upcoming rides for all future events.

Are you going to do any motorcycle camping off the Kawasaki? We try to do that also. Good way to really get to know other members of TWT. Ride safe. KP

Welcome from central Texas. Plenty of KLRs here one of the more popular rides in TWT.

We have several rides every month. Go to the Forum area and look under Upcoming rides for all future events.

Are you going to do any motorcycle camping off the Kawasaki? We try to do that also. Good way to really get to know other members of TWT. Ride safe. KP
I'll check that out.

I'm not sure about camping yet. As soon as I figure out how to get my wife and 4 daughters on it, Its on!

Welcome to the site, and to the life :) Come down to Austin and ride with us some time.

I'll check that out.

I'm not sure about camping yet. As soon as I figure out how to get my wife and 4 daughters on it, Its on!

That's easy! Take a tip from this fam

a39ff80f5ef1d369790bf7dfe81bb3d4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back