• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

I'm considering this. Leaving for Roll the Bones today.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Wish I could, but I am on babysitting duty this weekend. Had a lot of fun last weekend.

I'm going to Houston on Friday to see a friend, so its Sunday morning for me. Chime in on the ride thread if you want to come along.

Sunday Bastrop ride should work for me.

Gearing up for MexTrek, otherwise I’d join Sunday. Sorry to miss the local ride with local riders. Y’all have fun & keep the stories & pics coming, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still planning on heading to Bastrop tomorrow. If anyone wants to ride out there with me, plan on meeting at the Texaco on 969 at 8:15, KSU at 8:30. If you want to rendezvous in Bastrop, meet us at the Bucee's at 9:15, we'll roll from there. Looking forward to it.

So, I just picked up a catering gig for next Saturday, so I'm out for the Llano ride. Anybody feel like running the route this Saturday? Weather should be beautiful.

Riders,

The monthly Austin ride is this Saturday, Nov 4th and the forecast is predicting good weather. :)

I'm in. Will have to meet up at 1323 north of JC. I assume the approximate time for a 1323 meeting would be around 9:00?

I may actually be able to make one of these finally... Here's hoping. It's been over a month since I've been on 2 wheels

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Deer season also opens Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I will be down again.mdoes the Llano route have the same water crossing as last month’s ride?

I am out again. Going camping at Sowell Creek.

Gang be careful tomorrow and remember it is the first day of hunting season so try to be quiet in the back country.

I can't make the ride I will be working at the barn tomorrow in Johnson City if he wants to stop by and say hi

I will be down again.mdoes the Llano route have the same water crossing as last month’s ride?

No, it does not.

The big water crossing on last month's ride was the James River crossing. This month's ride is a different route than last month's ride and does not include the James River crossing.

OK, just deciding which bike to bring. Debating between the Tiger and the KLR.

7 so far at 8:30.
d7a6f278a9556029ee79e7a2eaaaa736.jpg

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Back