• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Back in SA - Let's Ride!

Reaction score
Just got back from Motorbike Mecca - aka Vietnam.

Trying to get some miles in again in the States and maybe some longer rides (perhaps out to Daytona for bike week?).

I've only been riding motorcycles about 3 years and already ridden in 6 countries on 3 continents. Need to be doing a lot more miles/kilometers than I already am/have been.

My ride here in the US is a KLR650 - cheap and bulletproof

PibXXVbIYGiLA9GgJpF6e1bcy5IkNBdV3G-nDtv8NP-N--8jhFpFtkoQQuXGSbBvi6HFYnP7yykz7QW7j91wXGHPS9_Wla_Q.jpg

Yes, she's camo-pink. Kinda crazy idea that came to me about 2 years ago...wanted something that fit a KLR was a bit...out there...to say the least. This is what I came up with. Custom rattle-canned myself.

I used to have an SV650 as well, but sold her about a year ago in Florida. RIP.

Which reminds me, if anyone is going out to COTA, let me know...would love to just tag along or even better, if you have a bike I can ride on the track :zen::zen::zen:

Cheers! Let me know what's up in Texas!

Upcoming trips/rides:
Ride - To Austin and back end of Feb
Drive - To Lexington and back start of March
Ride - To Daytona and back for bike week (march 9-18)
Ride - Houston (stop on the way back from Daytona)
Ride - COTA April 20-22 for MotoGP

Wow. Your KLR... well, no worries about it getting stolen!

Looking forward to meeting ya on a ride soon. Would love to hear about Vietnam

No matter what anyone might say about the paint scheme, who else's bike has its own ice cream flavor???

Attachments

• blue_bell_icecream_pink_camo_cream.0.jpg
    blue_bell_icecream_pink_camo_cream.0.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 198
Back