• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Diamond Don's-Jefferson, TX

Reaction score
Spent thursday and yesterday up there. If you boys haven't made this you are missing out on the finest vintage offroad-mx gathering ever. Absolutely a MUST "bucket list" event. Riding or spectating will have you coming home with a big smile. Guaranteed! Going on thru tomorrow, do it!

Spent thursday and yesterday up there. If you boys haven't made this you are missing out on the finest vintage offroad-mx gathering ever. Absolutely a MUST "bucket list" event. Riding or spectating will have you coming home with a big smile. Guaranteed! Going on thru tomorrow, do it!

Irish is right, I spent a few hours drooling over some for sale bikes! I saw several that were like bikes I've had in the past. Beautiful property and a ton of people! Plus a great 4 hour ride up and back. Little chilly on the start but great rest of day.

Didn't realize that was this weekend. I found out about it last year. My wife I lived in Texarkana for about year. We made pretty frequent trips to Jefferson. I have quite a few vintage items from that area floating around the house. It a few minutes out of the way heading home from Barnwell. We would ride early in the summer and head out for a late lunch in Jefferson and wonder a few of the shops.

I spotted a flier for the race and couldn't make it last year. I told myself it would be a fun ride up on the V-strom to watch the races.

Really wanted to make this as I have 3 bikes I wanted to haul up to see if anyone was in the buying mood. Unfortunately, my gall bladder decided it wanted to come out which kept me from completing prep on the bikes. Bet it is something to experience.

Hope you are doing well by now. If I had stayed another day it would have been an expensive trip.

Yep, pretty much healed, but still trying to build my stamina back up. Sold off my CR500AFC, Transalp, and '01 CR500R. There's a guy coming by in the next 30 minutes to check out the '06 XR650R and if he doesn't buy it, the guy who bought the CR500AFC is waiting with cash in hand to buy it. Going to build 1 more CR500AFC ('08 CR450R frame w/'01 CR500R engine) and have an '84 CR500R I'm getting in shape to sell. Picked up a '17 CRF1000L Africa Twin 2 weeks ago from Honda of Russellville. It's a sweet ride!

Yep, pretty much healed, but still trying to build my stamina back up. Sold off my CR500AFC, Transalp, and '01 CR500R. There's a guy coming by in the next 30 minutes to check out the '06 XR650R and if he doesn't buy it, the guy who bought the CR500AFC is waiting with cash in hand to buy it. Going to build 1 more CR500AFC ('08 CR450R frame w/'01 CR500R engine) and have an '84 CR500R I'm getting in shape to sell. Picked up a '17 CRF1000L Africa Twin 2 weeks ago from Honda of Russellville. It's a sweet ride!

Your garage must be a repository of interesting Hondas. Russellville is an awesome area for an plated XR/XRL. Great place to live, visit, ride, fish, whatever!

Back