• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ghost's Beat the Heat Camp and Ride May4-6, 2018

Is this still happening on this weekend? I'm a possible for Friday night, but would have to leave Saturday afternoon.

Is this still happening on this weekend? I'm a possible for Friday night, but would have to leave Saturday afternoon.

Dave, I am thinking so...I have a possible sale on my house pending that could interfere but I will know today or tomorrow if that is going through:chug:

I may take off latter in the month but house stuff is way more important than hanging out and drinking too much .

Rain or shine this will be a go on the original weekend. Seems like everyone has plans for alternate weekends so we stay the course... For those that come I did score a sale on Shiner Beer:trust::chug:

Unfortunately, I have to bow out as well.

Wife's Tahoe is headed into the repair shop and she will need my truck.

As dry as things have been out there if it's a light rain for several days like noaa says I'm sure nobody will complain about it . And Dody will have a quite easy weekend .

As dry as things have been out there if it's a light rain for several days like noaa says I'm sure nobody will complain about it . And Dody will have a quite easy weekend .

I like your positivity. Just back from a week camping/riding in MO. Found out my tent floor has some holes and some of the seams need resealing. Better get it ready.

So I'm a definite 'Maybe' now. LOL really depends on rent collections more than anything.

_

Count me in Friday & Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the weather were damp and I didn't have my tin tent I would sure check out Dotys trailer house and see if there was a dry spot to throw down a sleeping bag . I'm not expecting much , noaa shows that part of Texas to be about as far north as this coastal stuff gets or not .

Saturday looks fine , friday could be damp . I was planning on heading up Friday morning but I may have to ship a dozer , I'll check with you Friday in the morning if it damp I may wait and drive up a little later .

Well, I’m still in. If you cancel, it just means I have to help my son change a leaking heater core on his Ram. We both know what I’d rather be doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See what things look like in the morning , if it's breaking up there by noon I'm good with it but if it's all day wet we can make it another time . I'm sure the rain would be better for the ground than drunk in fools .

Back