• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Last Annual BBQ at Woodbutcher's house 5/12

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Scott and I (and my wife) have hosted this for the previous five years. This was a continuation of the tradition that started at Tricepilot's house and was held there for 3 years. We've seen crowds from as small as 60 to around 90. We'd really like to end this with a bang though and not a whimper.

So, as in years past, Scott and I will take care of getting the meat and cooking it. I'll make a pot of spicy beans too. The rest is up to you all and in the past you all have been fantastic about sides and desserts. Oh, and drinks.

Time will be high noon for eating. That should allow for time for people to ride/drive in, eat, visit, and make it home, just like on a Pie Run.

I'll flesh the details out more, but felt I need to get this posted now. Pass the word around.

I'm in Round Rock, north side of Austin. Address is 8900 Brushygate CV, Austin 78717.

If you know what you are going to bring, please list add that to your attendee info.

In:

M38A1 - the chef!
Dualsportvet :tab potato salad
Rainmaker
Snoopster :tab fruit salad
Jeff S :tab jalapeno cornbread
ThomasM
CDC +1
Rick M
Mr2mch :tab potato salad
FCBH :tab tea, maybe water too?
Zephr :tab water
Thumper_tx +1
RockManTx :tab cookies (15)
Gravel Guy :tab beans
my neighbors, family +15 (I invite my cul-de-sac so they don't mind the bikes and cars)
Solorider
FJRtx
Simmons1
SlowGeezer +1
LiteItUp
ATX +1 (39)
Euromedic +1 Fruit plate (41)

Probable:

Moose

Maybe:
DFW_warrior
gixxerjasen
2N2OUT

Out, but wanted to show support:
cheez - veteran of at least two of these bbqs
Kurt
Dahveed
jbay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, currently have schedule “challenges”, but I’m working to clear those up. I’ll get specific about bringing something IF I’m successful on the schedule manipulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deb and I are in! We will bring something but I haven't had time to decide what yet.

IN!

I'll wait to see what others bring, then will try to fill in any remaining culinary gaps.

Awesome. All of you have made lots of the previous ones. Glad you are coming again.

Put me down as a maybe at this point, depending on my work schedule.

In. Will figure out what to bring shortly.

Dang I’m going to miss it.

See you there. Ill bring a fruit plate assortment to balance the protein [emoji6]

In. I'll wait to commit on a dish. I can bring anything lacking.

Glad you mention this or I would have missed the 'pinned' thread.
I am in and will bring empanadas.
Thank you!

Looks like a good time ... Gonna try and make it , will post up what I can bring

IN...
I remember going to tricepilots gig at least once.... Phil was helping out with the pit honors....Good time that was...if a bit warm
This one should be great
I can bring some Uncle Dans sour cream potato salad to augment the South Side variety

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Yep, the schedule is synchronizing. I should be able to attend.

I can bring ice tea but have the flexibility to add other drinks if needed.

:bigokay:

RB

Two weeks out, post up if you even think you are coming. I'd really like this to be our biggest one.

Back