• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Insane riding skills...

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN2KWjWYHw"]Mario Roman 74 Romaniacs Onboard Day 2 - YouTube[/ame]

That bridge start is awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I got about 15 mins then I had to work. Still have to ward redbull knock out too.

[ame="https://youtu.be/Pu14O9kVzpU"]Red Bull Knock Out 2018 | Full Replay - YouTube[/ame]

Jump ahead to the 2hr 14 min mark... crazy! :eek2:

The speed through some of those muddy sections was insane, especially with trees and a fence REAL CLOSE... :brainsnap

My brain just cannot process things coming at me that fast in time for me to react in any way that is not going to cause me to crash. Oh to be young and have lightning fast reflexes again :lol2:

Jump ahead to the 2hr 14 min mark... crazy! :eek2:

The speed through some of those muddy sections was insane, especially with trees and a fence REAL CLOSE... :brainsnap

My brain just cannot process things coming at me that fast in time for me to react in any way that is not going to cause me to crash. Oh to be young and have lightning fast reflexes again [emoji38]2:
I plan on watching the whole thing.

Oh to be young and have lightning fast reflexes again :lol2:
Even when you were young they may not have been fast enough. I remember seeing some study on F1 drivers and how they make it to that level because they process information faster than most others do. Crazy stuff.

I've got sand you can practice in!

I live in East Texas, we have TONS of sand, all nice and chewed up by logging trucks! :rider: We've got the silt too... Brown boogers for DAYS after you get done riding :-P :lol2:

I live in East Texas, we have TONS of sand, all nice and chewed up by logging trucks! :rider: We've got the silt too... Brown boogers for DAYS after you get done riding :-P :lol2:
Riding the pines has to beat riding the mesquite!

Last edited by a moderator:
@56:40 I can only speculate that he is discussing the heritage and lineage of the course designer's family.

@56:40 I can only speculate that he is discussing the heritage and lineage of the course designer's family.

I was thinking that I don't know what language he's speaking, but that tone indicates that what he's saying is NSFW.

Last edited:
Back