• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Been Lurkin'

Maximus

Betamus Chingamus
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Last Name
Copeland
I've been hangin' out for awhile. I have a Kawasaki '08 ZZR600 and an '08 Connie. I'm getting more interested in the DS side of riding. Today I saw a BMW R1200GS, all tricked out. Bags, trunk and an Iron Butt tag. I just gotta quick look at it. Beautiful bike. I'm located in Abilene. Just wondering if this person might be a member here.
The wifey and I are headed to Angelo tomorrow, on the Connie, for New Years.
Happy New Year everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here they are.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325307960.600704.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325308052.073401.jpg

Nice looking rides. Welcome to TWT. If you know anybody in Abilene with the last name of Shelfer, they're related to me. Tell 'em Tim says hi.

Nice looking rides. Welcome to TWT. If you know anybody in Abilene with the last name of Shelfer, they're related to me. Tell 'em Tim says hi.

I dunno, Tim might owe them money, I'd be careful. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the site. I was out in Abilene awhile back for the first time and liked it. Nice bikes. You got 2 Kawi's, just buy a KLR and be done with it. :doh:

:welcome:

GS with in IRONBUTT tag could be from anywhere in the country..... :mrgreen:

Today I saw a BMW R1200GS, all tricked out. Bags, trunk and an Iron Butt tag. I just gotta quick look at it. Beautiful bike. I'm located in Abilene. Just wondering if this person might be a member here.
The wifey and I are headed to Angelo tomorrow, on the Connie, for New Years.
Happy New Year everybody!

Might have been Bob Hall headed home to New Mexico from LA(Lower Alabama)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Once you come over to the DS side, there is no hope for you... You will forever be lost to the DS side... :flip:

Back