• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Big wheel for big kids

Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Not sure if this qualifies as a riding video, but it sure looks like fun !!

[ame="http://youtu.be/UX4fCTO44Ic"]Big Wheel for Big Kids[/ame]

More like a drifting video... Yup! That looks fun.

That sure does look like fun, I wonder how long those back tyres last with all that sliding?? :)

Gary

Looks like the lose the back end quite easily. A switchable diff lock would be a nice design change.

if they are anything like the non powered drift trikes I think they have a plastic sleeve (like pvc pipe) over the rear tires to allow for easier drifting. In other words the idea is drifting and the sleeve is replaceable and easily removable but I am not sure in this case.
Looks like a ball, but I don't know one place I could ride that and not inflame the local populace and inevitably PD.

if they are anything like the non powered drift trikes I think they have a plastic sleeve (like pvc pipe) over the rear tires to allow for easier drifting. In other words the idea is drifting and the sleeve is replaceable and easily removable but I am not sure in this case.
Looks like a ball, but I don't know one place I could ride that and not inflame the local populace and inevitably PD.

Looks like PVC over Hoosier gocart tires:ponder:

thanks for posting this vid. gave me a good belly laugh. yeah, looks like a ton of fun. and perfect song for it.

Back