• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New-bee NW Houston

Reaction score
First Name
Pablo
Last Name
Kates
Greetings,
I am new to adventure riding. Just bought a Gen I KLR 650. Looking for some folks to ride with. I am 60 years old, retired, full of bull, not too annoying.

If there are any groups or clubs in the NW or W Houston area I would appreciate a heads up. Riding can be like golf or sex .... hate to do it alone but I will if I have to. Just rather not.

I also have ZERO experience on forums. Haven't figured it out yet. May be posting a thread to no one, or Russia.

Welcome! You'll be navigating the forum in no time.

The hardest part is figuring out how to post photos. Which you need to do asap cuz we want to see pix of your bike.

Welcome. Navigating is easy. Meeting people and making friends is easy. There's only one absolute rule on this forum: never, ever ask what's the best motor oil for your KLR. :eek2::nono::headbang:

Thanks Mr. Wolfen, I didn't get the invite until after the meeting, probably due to forum ineptness. I would like to meet the gang in the future as I am still looking for rides and folks to ride with. Thanks again.

Welcome! Our West/Central Houston Dual-Sport group meets every other Wednesday evening in the near NW area. Check us out and come join us! The location is usually posted the day before or day of the meeting.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back