• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to posting after joining about a month ago. I live in San Antonio, am a part-time college English As a Second Language instructor, and ride almost daily, usually commuting or going to Dunkin Donuts (very important) or Starbucks. I have a 2016 Versys 650 LT and a 2014 Ninja 650.

I found out about twtex through a casual meeting with "David" (Twtourist on the forum), curiously at Dunkin Donuts of all places.

Great to be on this forum and look forward to participating.
Doug

Hi Doug,
Ive already been gettn some good use outta the Givi cases I bought from ya. Hopefully, youve gotten some use from the Hill Country map too.
A BIG WELCOME

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I LOVED teaching conversational English while stationed overseas--hope you enjoy it too.

:welcome:

Hi Doug,
Ive already been gettn some good use outta the Givi cases I bought from ya. Hopefully, youve gotten some use from the Hill Country map too.
A BIG WELCOME

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk
Glad to hear you're getting some good use out of those cases. I carry the Butler map in my top case at all times, and I've referred to it a number of times. The last time I think was on a ride to Kerrville using secondary roads.

Back