• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Super Late notice, ride Bastrop Tonight at 7pm

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
Super Late notice, ride Bastrop Tonight at 7pm June 8, 2015.

It's cool if I'm alone, it's cool if you show up!

Buccee's at 7pm

PM me if you are in.

Last edited:
How was the ride? Good to see you back.

It was nice! Oscar and I only rode for an hour or so but it was good to get back on the dirt!

Bastrop has seriously eroded since the last time I was out there. A lot of soil washed away during the last spate of rains, bringing the babyheads back and enlarging the many washouts.

I'm out of dirt riding shape, that's for sure. However, I do remember how to twist the throttle, and the TE likes to lift the front wheel!

Last edited:
It was nice! Oscar and I only rode for an hour or so but it was good to get back on the dirt!

Bastrop has seriously eroded since the last time I was out there. A lot of soil washed away during the last spate of rains, bringing the babyheads back and enlarging the many washouts.

I'm out of dirt riding shape, that's for sure. However, I do remember how to twist the throttle, and the TE likes to life the front wheel!

:thumb:

Sounds like it will be more fun like this.

Signatures ???? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Back