• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Trails Regular Saturday Ride

Hey guys....Guess who did not have a dirtbike and now has two.
WP_20150616_20_03_16_Pro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yep.....him
WP_20150616_20_03_06_Pro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:clap:

Bucho and myself will be leaving Austin tomorrow at 8:30 heading out. Meet up at Bucees at 9. Come ride.

C

Re: Bastrop Trails Random and Irregular Ride

I have a LOT of skills to develop before I get to that point. I seriously feel like I need training wheels.

Can you say, "schooled"?

Re: Bastrop Trails Random and Irregular Ride

You know that's not really seat, it's just a black plastic cover to keep the debri off your crotch! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone, that's sort of wonky as it thinks it can spell Texan better than I !

Meet up 10am @ Bucee's ?

Was hoping for a little earlier, I need to be heading back to the casa around 11 or so. I'll probably be at Bucee's around 9 -9:30 or so, ride for a couple of hours and head home, have afternoon plans for the 4th. Will that work for you?

9am Sat @ Bucee's it is! I am sending you a PM now.

Anyone else who wants to go, post up

Was hoping for a little earlier, I need to be heading back to the casa around 11 or so. I'll probably be at Bucee's around 9 -9:30 or so, ride for a couple of hours and head home, have afternoon plans for the 4th. Will that work for you?

Are Bastrop Trail rides really this dead?

Anyone up for a ride early Saturday a.m.? Beat the heat, get a few hours in and take off? Let me know.

I have a newly street legal XR400 I want to try out on the trails.

Are Bastrop Trail rides really this dead?

Anyone up for a ride early Saturday a.m.? Beat the heat, get a few hours in and take off? Let me know.

I have a newly street legal XR400 I want to try out on the trails.

Me and Jessie have been doing the Bastrop trails all summer. Well mostly me and a few others but Jessie got out a few times.
Been getting out there early. I may do them this Sat if you're interested. And since you have the 400 we'll wait for you =D

Are you thinking Bastrop or the dirt ride in Smithville? Either is good for me.

Be good to catch up with you. I still have to do the suspension on the KLR.

I think you could ride a moped and you could still drop me.

Are you thinking Bastrop or the dirt ride in Smithville? Either is good for me.

Be good to catch up with you. I still have to do the suspension on the KLR.

I think you could ride a moped and you could still drop me.

Lol :),

been waiting to help on the KLR suspension? :)

Either is fine with me too on Saturday as long as Smith like is free :) I gotta check.

I have a green light for Sunday, but idk if I can change to Saturday.

Oh no you didn't! That's great mang. Got Church in Sunday so it would have to be after. Sorry Mang, it's been a while! Let's figure something out. Did Area 51 last Saturday.
Chili cook off in November in Big Bend if you and Janet can make it. That would be awesomeness.
Big Bend through Mexico Oct 8-12 if you can make that one. ( I know, I Know)

Let's ride Amigo!

I'd be game for a Saturday morning ride if I can find a battery for my DRZ... Apparently its an "oddball size."

Back