• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Ft. Worth.

Onevc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I moved to Texas a few months ago. My wife's from here.
I ride a 2005 CBR1000RR.
I've been riding for over 20 years on all kinds of bikes. From dirt to cruisers, I've done it all. I'm trying to get back into track days. Hopefully next season...
Ride safe and I'll see you around.

Welcome to Texas! Where are you from?

Welcome to Texas and to TWT :wave:

Ridesmart.info and LoneStarTrackdays.com are the two popular track day providers. The Fall season is a busy one here since the heat finally gives way to cooler days. The closest track to you will be the Cresson Motorsports Ranch track just SW of Ft. Worth.

pdef said:
Welcome aboard! This is Philip who refered you here :)
OK, Philip, invite him to the Tarrant County Meet & Greet! :mrgreen:
thread is here

:welcome: Fort Worth person (local pronunciation is "Foat Wuth") ;-)

Thanks guys, errrrrrrr, I mean y'all...
Originally I am from Spain. In 1993 I moved to Miami, FL and stayed there till last year. Met my wonderful wife (a Texan) a few years ago, sold the house and moved to Ft. Worth. I really like it here. We're planing on staying for a long while.

I leave less than 10 miles from Motorsport Ranch. I've been there a bunch of times but never riding on the track yet. But as soon as I can get the money for some new leathers... Thanks for the head up though.

Phillip thanks for the suggestion to visit this place. Just what I was looking for. Are you going to the meet this Tuesday?

Again thanks for the warm welcome.

Onevc said:
Are you going to the meet this Thursday?
Tarrant County group meets on Tuesday nights - that's tomorrow. There is a Plano group that meets on Thursdays, but that might be a bit far.

The Johnson County group (more like your area) meets once a month but they haven't decided which day of the week yet, so they are trying them all. :roll:

Now, if ya really want to meet some folks (and good ones, too), the East Texas group is meeting Thursday night at 6:30 PM in Canton (about 50 miles east of Dallas). Only problem is getting there (mainly I20 :thumbd: )

I'm planning on going to Canton, BTW... :mrgreen:

Gilk51 said:
The Johnson County group (more like your area) meets once a month but they haven't decided which day of the week yet, so they are trying them all. :roll:
Hey, I resemble that remark! :thpt:

Onevc, the Johnson County Meet is the 26th of this month. Check the thread Here

Welcome aboard!! :wave:

Back