• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Tyler!

Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Stefanowicz
I am new with this site. Would love to hear from others in East Texas who like to ride. Be safe and I look forward to hearing from you and having a great weekend.

Hey Randy,

Glad you signed on! :rider: Several of us Tyler area guys are in the Hill Country right now riding the twisties. Don't forget to check out the meet and greet schedule. It can be found at the link below.

Northeast TX meet and Greet

Dave

Hey Dave,
Good to hear from you. I hope you are enjoying the twisties. Give me a call when you get back and maybe you can help me out. Have fun and ride safe.
Randy

OH NO! Another Randy from Tyler on the site! That makes 3 of now I think.
Welcome & hope to see you around.

Randy

That is great...at least no one will ever share my last name.

What are you riding?

TouringRandy said:
That is great...at least no one will ever share my last name.

What are you riding?

Yellow '03 VStrom 1000. The other Randy rides a Strom too. I think he's been on a project down in Nac. lately.

Randy

Welcome to the site. Always good to see people from right around the corner
find the site. See ya on the road.

Marvin

Not sure what that is. I am a Harley guy. Don't know much about the others.

TouringRandy said:
Not sure what that is. I am a Harley guy. Don't know much about the others.

It's a Suzuki adventure touring bike... v twin. If you make it to some of the meet & greets you're sure to end up seeing a few. Being a single dad I don't make it to many unless they are close by, but they are lots of fun and a great way to meet some of the local TWT people.

Randy

Hey Randy...Welcome to the site!

I am originally from Athens, so as you can imagine I have spent many an afternoon and evening in Tyler. Also lived there for my last year at TJC before joining the Air Force. My God...It has grown a bunch in the last 5 years or so!!!

Welcome to the site Randy!

Most of the riders here ride imports of one sort or another. There is a little Harley bashing, but it's usually in fun. (I like to think they are just jealous.)

Bryan

Most of us are envious of the cool trailers y'all have to go with those HDs.

Welcome to the site!

REXER-1 said:
You sure right....I lovvvvvvvve my trailer. Couldn't do without it.
You might lovvvvvvve your trailer but I know for a fact you hattttttttte your ramps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You shouldn't be telling everything you know. But honestly, I did forget about that little incident. Guess time heals all wounds.:lol2:

Hey Randy,

Come join us for lunch and pie or just lunch or just pie or just show up at The Shed in Edom on Saturday the 28th at 11:00. It's always nice to have someone new to pick on.:lol2:

Back