• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

There Goes The Neighborhood....

eor

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Johnson
Hi there.

I just registered to catch up with a few new friends I met while passing through my area. I haven't seen so many Texans up here in the hills since we left the Southwest Conference. :lol2:

Hope to meet more of you guys in the future.

Welcome to the site!

I have not read your most recent reports, so what are you riding now? I think the last I recall was the Ulysess?

Welcome Eor, I read your Uly threads on ADV also - you are on a GS now?

Thanks.

I'm riding a 1200GS and a Road King these days and no, I don't see anything unusual in that at all. :mrgreen:

Welcome Eor. Another fellow Texan and I will be running your roads all next week. Yellow 1150 and me on a Blue 1200.

BWT, my other bike is a 1800GL so no suprise there.:shrug:

It looks like a great weekend is shaping up here... raining now, but supposed to end tomorrow with high temps in the upper 60's this weekend. The colors are looking pretty good...at peak or just a few days on either side depending on the area.

I'll probably be running around on the blue GS or the red Road King. I'm easy to spot on the Road King. I wear a white full face helmet and wave at everybody. :lol2:

104666795-M.jpg

104666299-M.jpg

hey! its not nice to rub in the fact that you have all the nice roads up there! :thpt:

oh yeah, welcome :wave:

Dang, you and TxMedic must be related the way you go through bikes! :lol2:

Welcom to the site , I'm still trying to catch up since playing all last weekend , just noticed your post this morning . And wont get much I net done today , too nice out , I think I'll go ride something . Maybe the duc today . SEYA

Back