• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My Intro

sherob

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Hughes
New to this site... have a few friends on here... Charlie and Rob, you know who you are :trust:

Was invited to stop in by Rainmaker... introduced at Walmart in Katy ;-) I ride a 05 ST1300A... everyday rider, 50 miles a day... I'm a moderator on another site, ST related ;-)

Any questions... please feel free to ask... feel at home since the software is the same :mrgreen:

welcome aboard! :wave:
recognize your screen name from that "other" site

I'm 1TallTXn over there

I figured there would be a great amount of people on both sites :rofl: I already noticed Dave is over here too :doh:

:welcome:

Feel free to stop by one of our bike nights (Tuesdays at ***, look for posting under Events).

Welcome! Good to see you around here, Sherob!

Well there goes the neighborhood.

It's about time you made it over here.

Make sure you keep an eye on the posts for the Pie Runs.

Pete

Hey Sherob,:welcome:
Welcome to the sight glad you made it over to check it out. Snoopster and I enjoyed talking to ya at walmart hope to see ya at a bike night or a ride in the future!

Oh man ... does this mean we need to put up with all the kitty posts over here now too. :-D

Good to see ya all formal and introduced Rob!

RC, be careful or I wil start posting pics of my 25 lb cat.

Oh, yeah...welcome Sherob. I see you brought your own cheering section.

STCPO said:
Well there goes the neighborhood.

It's about time you made it over here.

Make sure you keep an eye on the posts for the Pie Runs.

Pete

UH oh... a moderator :eek2: Thanks Pete ;-)

Another transplant from ST_Owners.com..... Welcome Rob. These are really great folks on TWT. They know very well the maxim: Ride To Eat... The monthly PIE RUNS are a fattening innovation.

I turned that saddle I bought from you into a cross between a Russel and a Rick Meyer... had a local upholsterer stitch up a cover... Works for me.

JR
STOC 394
03ST1300A
Lake Livingston, TX

JR said:
The monthly PIE RUNS are a fattening innovation.

I turned that saddle I bought from you into a cross between a Russel and a Rick Meyer... had a local upholsterer stitch up a cover... Works for me.

JR
STOC 394
03ST1300A
Lake Livingston, TX

There's always room for pie :eat: Glad the seat worked out for you... I bought me a Sargent to replace the Corbin that I had... this seat rocks ;-)

Back