• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings

Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Karvonen
Hello everyone,
My name is Karl. I am a native Texan and have been riding motorcycles fo the last 13 years. My current scooter is a HD Sportster which I use to commute to work almost everyday.(round trip is 130 miles) I look forward to hearing some stories and meeting up with fellow riders in Texas.

:welcome: to the site. One more Harley rider!:clap: 130 mile round trip on a Sporty! You da man!:clap:

cowboy_howdy.gif
, Karl

I work with a fella that commutes about 100 miles each day on his Sportster - saves him about 1/3 the cost of gas for his truck. Economics with a smile! :rider:

welcome.

that's quite the commute. but you're getting lots of saddle time!

Let's see, 65 miles, one way, so are you coming to San Angelo, or towards Ft Worth?
Glad to see you out braving the roads around that area.
CU on the roads.

I teach junior high school in odessa so I get to gear up on the way and relax on the way home.... beats a therapist anyday!

So Karl, I won't tell any tales about your father in law here if you don't.
He said he sent you the article I wrote on the trip down to the Hill Country. When I was coming back I had stopped in Eden and they had said that their s-i-l had a new Harley. Glad to meet you again and maybe we can get in some riding in between here and there.
Bill in SJT

Back