TWT Forums  

 


Go Back   TWT Forums > Texas Dualsport Riding > General Dirtiness

Notices

Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2017, 02:33 PM   #441
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 44,505
Re: GS can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
KTM and BMW big bikes.

http://enduro.live/red-bull-romaniac...t-to-get-wild/

This should be good...

I hope there is a LOT of footage of these guys racing. It will be awesome to watch!
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For April: $530.99 - Previous Month: $719.72 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 139 Current Forum Supporters out of 20268 Users (0.69%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 06:50 PM   #442
Goyko
 
Goyko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Sachse
Posts: 189
Re: GS can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsquared View Post
KTM and BMW big bikes.

http://enduro.live/red-bull-romaniac...t-to-get-wild/

This should be good...

As soon as I saw your post, I knew it was Chris Birch.

When he pooled out the big adventure, guys thought he was joking.

__________________
KTM 690 Enduro R
Goyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #443
woodsguy
 
woodsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 4,567
Re: GS can do!

If they do the exact route as has been done in the past, I don't see how! Once they get stuck or dropped in the right spot, probably be out of time by the time they get going again. But should be interesting. Of course they could be so modified that it is possible with their insane abilities.
__________________
TORCS #70
2016 Corvette Stingray
2016 BMW R1200RS
2017 KTM 300 XCW
2016 BMW 800 GS
woodsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:33 PM   #444
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 44,505
Re: GS can do!

That's funny. When I had my 1150 GS, I carried one of those folding shovels everywhere I went, and there were more than a few times it got used!
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For April: $530.99 - Previous Month: $719.72 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 139 Current Forum Supporters out of 20268 Users (0.69%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:49 PM   #445
woodsguy
 
woodsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 4,567
Re: GS can do!

Wow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170420-204113.jpg (18.6 KB, 24 views)
__________________
TORCS #70
2016 Corvette Stingray
2016 BMW R1200RS
2017 KTM 300 XCW
2016 BMW 800 GS
woodsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #446
StrokedNBored
Forum Supporter
 
StrokedNBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 744
Re: GS can do!

Oh, they jump great!... it's the landing part that worries me. Haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
__________________
-Brian

'12 GSA, '16 TE300, '07 450X, '00 DRZ
IBA #56441
BunBurner1500 || 48 States in 10 days ||Austin to the Arctic
"Sanity is a relative term... and my relatives haven't accused me of having any lately."
StrokedNBored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 05:30 AM   #447
woodsguy
 
woodsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 4,567
Re: GS can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrokedNBored View Post
Oh, they jump great!... it's the landing part that worries me. Haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Agreed! Or the "bounce" after!
__________________
TORCS #70
2016 Corvette Stingray
2016 BMW R1200RS
2017 KTM 300 XCW
2016 BMW 800 GS
woodsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 02:38 PM   #448
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum
 
Tourmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Huntsville, Tx.
Posts: 44,505
Re: GS can do!

I was thinking that it is incredible the things you can do... on someone else's bike!!
__________________
Scott Friday

Total Forum Supporter Donations For April: $530.99 - Previous Month: $719.72 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 139 Current Forum Supporters out of 20268 Users (0.69%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon


The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, you’re a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, you’re a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, you’re a moderate. If you don’t want government to intervene anywhere, you’re an extremist. — Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a ‘dismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. – Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction — the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:26 PM   #449
woodsguy
 
woodsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Huntsville
Posts: 4,567
Re: GS can do!

Lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1493054662020.jpg (14.6 KB, 12 views)
__________________
TORCS #70
2016 Corvette Stingray
2016 BMW R1200RS
2017 KTM 300 XCW
2016 BMW 800 GS
woodsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Go Back   TWT Forums > Texas Dualsport Riding > General Dirtiness

Notices


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Rights Reserved, Scott Friday 2003-12.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=
Page generated in 0.12408 seconds with 12 queries