Cig lighter wired in for charging electronics
Cyclops tire pressure monitoring system

over $2k in upgrades included!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tobyrayrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #2
roamer

Re: KTM 1090 Adventure R

Excellent bike and nicely configured. Wish I had the space (and money).

roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:27 PM   #3
tobyrayrussell

Forgot to include

Text or call 214-three 95-473one

Leave a vm if you call so I know who you are

Thanks,
Toby

Old 07-24-2018, 01:41 AM   #4
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Welcome to TWT!

That is a sweet setup. Hope it sells quick.

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)
Support TWT by shopping at Amazon

The number one rule for this forum!
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, youíre a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, youíre a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, youíre a moderate. If you donít want government to intervene anywhere, youíre an extremist. ó Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a Ďdismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. Ė Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction ó the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Tourmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 11:45 AM   #5
Jeff S
Forum Supporter

Indeed, great looking bike. I'm considering one of these pretty seriously, but it'll be probably the early fall at the earliest before I can pull the trigger.

Why selling so soon, may I ask?
Old 07-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #6
tobyrayrussell

KTM 1090 Adventure R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff S View Post
Indeed, great looking bike. I'm considering one of these pretty seriously, but it'll be probably the early fall at the earliest before I can pull the trigger.
Iím
Why selling so soon, may I ask?

Thanks! I bought a Husky 501 not long ago and Iíve been doing more and more single track type riding these days. I will keep the 501 as my light adv bike and will most likely be replacing the 1090 with the new 300 tpi to do woods riding with. The 1090 is an awesome bike and I wish I could keep it but the wife would kill me if even tried to bring home a 3rd motorcycle.

Last edited by tobyrayrussell; 07-24-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:42 PM   #7
roamer

Have you considered getting rid of the wife instead of the bike?

roamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:44 PM   #8
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyrayrussell View Post
Thanks! I bought a Husky 501 not long ago and Iíve been doing more and more single track type riding these days. I will keep the 501 as my light adv bike and will most likely be replacing the 1090 with the new 300 tpi to do woods riding with. The 1090 is an awesome bike and I wish I could keep it but the wife would kill me if even tried to bring home a 3rd motorcycle.

Mmmm... 501

You should load them both up and come with us to Ouray, Colorado to ride next week

Riding the Passes around Ouray, Co., 7/29 - 8/3
http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117710

Total Forum Supporter Donations For November: $33.96 - Previous Month: $635.07 - Record High: Jan 16 $1539.42 - 111 Current Forum Supporters out of 20871 Users (0.53%)

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Eph 4:29 (NIV)
Think before you post. Leave out the vulgarity, personal attacks and foul language!

Quote:
"However lofty the goals, if the means be depraved, the result must reflect that depravity." - Leonard E. Read

Lies are fragile. They require constant attentiveness to keep them alive. The exposure of a single truth can rip through an ocean of lies, evaporating it instantly. - Brandon Smith

If you want government to intervene domestically, youíre a liberal. If you want government to intervene overseas, youíre a conservative. If you want government to intervene everywhere, youíre a moderate. If you donít want government to intervene anywhere, youíre an extremist. ó Joe Sobran

It is no crime to be ignorant of economics, which is, after all, a specialized discipline and one that most people consider to be a Ďdismal science.' But it is totally irresponsible to have a loud and vociferous opinion on economic subjects while remaining in this state of ignorance. Ė Murray N. Rothbard

When one possessed of the Truth suffers from a heavy heart he is susceptible to a more dangerous affliction ó the craving for power to eradicate error, to cause Truth to triumph by force. - Frank Chodorov

Where politicians flourish, long history has harshly taught us, people and their liberty wither. Where the state is god and the "public interest" worshipped, individual man will be found bleeding upon the altar. - Karl Hess

The accepted wisdom is that without the state, society would collapse into lawlessness and crime. In fact, lawlessness and crime define the very nature of the state and the society organized by it. - Bionic Mosquito

But the myth of the rule of law does more than render the people submissive to state authority; it also turns them into the state's accomplices in the exercise of its power. For people who would ordinarily consider it a great evil to deprive individuals of their rights or oppress politically powerless minority groups will respond with patriotic fervor when these same actions are described as upholding the rule of law. - John Hasnas
Old 07-24-2018, 09:53 PM   #9
tobyrayrussell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourmeister View Post
Mmmm... 501

You should load them both up and come with us to Ouray, Colorado to ride next week

Riding the Passes around Ouray, Co., 7/29 - 8/3

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117710

You going with Travisís group ? Iíll be up in CO the first week of Sept with the 501. I took the 1090 last year. Canít wait to get out of this heat!!

Old 07-24-2018, 09:57 PM   #10
tobyrayrussell

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamer View Post
Have you considered getting rid of the wife instead of the bike?

Canít say it hasnít crossed my mind. Hope she doesnít read this lol

Old 07-25-2018, 06:13 AM   #11
woodsguy
Forum Supporter

Quote:
You going with Travisís group ? Iíll be up in CO the first week of Sept with the 501. I took the 1090 last year. Canít wait to get out of this heat!!

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117710
TORCS #70
2017 Honda CRF 450 RX
2016 BMW R1200RS
2016 BMW 800 GS
woodsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #12
Tourmeister
Keeper of the Asylum

Quote:
Nope. We're leaving in two days. Late August, early September is a nice to to be there though. Supposedly that is the end of their "rainy" season, but I've been rained on every time of year I've been there: April, June, July, August, and September.

Quote:

Old 07-27-2018, 06:24 PM   #13
Vinny
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Canít say it hasnít crossed my mind. Hope she doesnít read this lol

This point keeps coming up.. If they only knew

I'm glad these are coming up for sale. I saw a 990 and a 1190 on TWT also. Hope to get one in the next year or so. Have to sell my bikes first.

GLWS . No better bike out there in my opinion.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 06:10 AM   #14
woodsguy
Forum Supporter

Quote:

Does this have remaining warranty? Thanks
TORCS #70
2017 Honda CRF 450 RX
2016 BMW R1200RS
2016 BMW 800 GS
Old 07-28-2018, 08:18 AM   #15
tobyrayrussell

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsguy View Post
Does this have remaining warranty? Thanks

Unfortunately no, Iíve had it for just over a year now. Crazy that they only give you a 12 month warranty on these bikes.

Old 07-28-2018, 08:29 AM   #16
woodsguy
Forum Supporter

Thanks, wasn't sure about KTM street bikes. I'll still share with a friend!!
TORCS #70
2017 Honda CRF 450 RX
2016 BMW R1200RS
2016 BMW 800 GS
Old 07-28-2018, 11:48 AM   #17
Sup-Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsguy View Post
Thanks, wasn't sure about KTM street bikes. I'll still share with a friend!!

The non R street bikes get 2 years. R models are 1 year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2012 Super Tenere (Black)
Sup-Ten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #18
tobyrayrussell

Re: SOLD KTM 1090 Adventure R

Sold