TWT Forums  

Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Specialty Topic Forums > Favorite Internet Destinations

Notices

Forum Jump

Old 07-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
britishsteele71

Talking Callling All Texas Ladies

Sorry Guys, but this one's for the girls!!!

The TEXAS CHAPTER is recruiting all female riders and female passengers to join CHIC RIDERS, MC!!

This organization was created by women, for women. We want to have a welcoming place for female riders to go and feel at home. Chic Riders MC is a place where any woman can feel comfortable going and have a new family to be apart of. We want to provide more opportunities for women to take advantage of, to encourage gear makers to supply more of a variety for women riders, group track days, group stunting schools, group rides in general, and most importantly to have more female friends in the motorcycle industry. Founder of Chic Riders, Jessica Maine, wants every member to have a trusting and welcoming relationship with any female that throws her leg over a motorcycle, we all have something in common and thatís love and interest for motorcycles

Chic Riders MC is home to females of all riding styles and creates a fun place to call home. Chic Riders MC is more than just a MC! We give back to our communities by organizing fund raisers/rides to benefit our charity of choice. We get the community involved and make them aware of the "cycle world", we have fun, we ride, and we develop a sisterhood!

Chic Riders MC encourages any and all type of motorcycle riding. Whether it be Track, Drag-racing, Stunt riding, Twisty riders, Cruising the streets, Beginners, to riding for 15 years, even those who are happy just to ride on the back. We do NOT discourage any females that want to be apart of the group. We do not discriminate, and we do not play popularity contests. We are all about women who love to ride.

For more info...please contact the Texas Chic Riders Chapter President: texas@chicriders.com or you can visit our website at www.chicriders.com or the Texas Chapter website at http://www.myspace.com/txchicriders

Thanks ladies!!

Darci
ChicRiders Texas VP
http://www.myspace.com/txchicriders

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less than hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life" T.E. Lawrence, April, 1923

'99 Triumph Legend TT, aka The Duchess
britishsteele71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #2
sonnyjmx68

Re: Callling All Texas Ladies

Can we at least be invited when u have one of dem sleep over bikini bike wash's?
sonnyjmx68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:48 AM   #3
britishsteele71

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyjmx68 View Post
Can we at least be invited when u have one of dem sleep over bikini bike wash's?
ha ha!!! You guys get to wash our bikes!!!!

"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less than hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life" T.E. Lawrence, April, 1923

Old 08-03-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
sonnyjmx68

You don't want to see me in a bikini.
Hmmmmmmmmmm? Then again you might.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
Fz1pilot1

I have a naked bike.
Does that count? It has a bra and no bottom
Fz1pilot1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #6
94GTVert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fz1pilot1 View Post
I have a naked bike.
Does that count? It has a bra and no bottom
+1
05 Freelander SE
08 LR2/Freelander2 HSE

One
Big
@ss
Mistake
America

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my Gun.
94GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:58 PM   #7
sonnyjmx68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fz1pilot1 View Post
It has a bra and no bottom
Old 10-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #8
hondagirl

I've been riding the back of my husbands bike for a couple of years, it was good. I have my own bike now. Even though I'm still learning to ride it. I love it! Thanks so much for the invite and sharing this site with the rest of the ladies...I checked it out and it's pretty cool. Not knocking this one at all or any others I belong to. Just nice to be where the ladies in the bike group out number the guys for a change. lol
Old 10-04-2007, 07:36 AM   #9
britishsteele71

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondagirl View Post
I've been riding the back of my husbands bike for a couple of years, it was good. I have my own bike now. Even though I'm still learning to ride it. I love it! Thanks so much for the invite and sharing this site with the rest of the ladies...I checked it out and it's pretty cool. Not knocking this one at all or any others I belong to. Just nice to be where the ladies in the bike group out number the guys for a change. lol
Hi Hondagirl. I'm glad you liked it. Yep, it's nice to be able to find a group of gals who don't look at you funny when you mention you love bikes. Thanks for taking a look at the site! congrats on getting your own bike. It's nice riding on the back with your hubby, you get to cuddle up close, BUT, being on your own bike is a totally different feeling!

Happy riding!