Go Back   TWT Forums > General Discussion > Introductions

Notices

Forum Jump

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #1
Monica
Forum Supporter

Hi

Hey everyone, I'm Monica. Been out of riding and off of motorcycles for a good handful of years. But I'm getting back in, missed it. Nothing serious (heh, I know "sure"..) but aiming toward the dual sport segment, trails and what not. I do a lot of hiking/camping/kayaking/fishing and hoping to incorporate the bike somewhere in those kind of trips.

For now, brought home a street legal '03 TTR125LE to ride around locally and get back into the feel of riding. It's a good match for size and weight. I've wanted this model for a long time. Getting tax office to comply with state laws now so I can get the title and registration finished.

I have a Rekluse on order. I ride one-handed. On previous bikes I've switched the controls to the right and did everything right handed. I'm taking the easy way on this one in regards to work/mods to get on the road. It's hard habit to break though. The other night I came home from work and pulled the clutch off and tried to put it over on the right to take a quick spin. Luckily cables and wiring held me up a little bit enough that I said 'forget it tonight' or I'd have been getting a noise complaint from neighbors.

Anyway, thanks for letting me be here. Have a good day.

Here's from the night I brought the bike home.

Monica is offline   Reply With Quote