• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

cleatus j

Reaction score
prayers for cleatus j wrecked on the way back from natty flats he took a hard shot to the head they transported him granbury med center i am going to get his bike and check on him .

I'm praying for him. Has someone contacted his wife? And I believe he has a daughter. He is the sole care giver for his wife so she will need help.

Aww, Man! That's not what I need to hear just before mounting up but I'll be even more careful now.

Keith's a tough ol' coot and I have confidence he will pull through just fine. If I were closer I'd be atop the list to help Mrs. Cleatus J.

Super-good thoughts headed thataway.
D

yes rusty his wife and sister know i just got back from getting his bike home .now the bad news his neck is broke at the base of his skull they careflight him to harris in ftworth for surgery his sister is going too keep me updated.and his daughter is flying home to be with rita .

Well..crap that's not good at all. Sending good vibes and prayers his way.

I may head up to the hospital to lend prayer and moral support . I don't know Keiths last name though.

I may head up to the hospital to lend prayer and moral support . I don't know Keiths last name though.

Seems like I should have it somewhere. It isn't in the forum info. I'll let you know if I can find it. I also have a call in to Dody.

I just spoke with Maximus and apparently Keith hit a brick wall, with a possible mechanical malfunction. He was talking up a storm still, and able to move everything so he may come out of this pretty well. Keep praying to Jesus who can heal all.

I think he'll take either one. Apparently he hit the wall pretty hard and was out cold for 3-4 minutes.

Sorry to here this, good thoughts headed his way.

his last name is jackson and he is one tough ole dude he hit that rock colum head fist out cold scared me half too death .suddenly your riding buddy is hanging from barbed wire fence and a mangled mottoguzzi in the middle of nowere .be carefull guy and gals be careful .tonyd

Prayers for Keith and his family.

Prayers headed that way for brother CJ. Yes please keep his TWT family up to date on his status. Just rode with him a few months ago with Rod and gang he is one heck of a rider. Hoping my fellow rider is going to be okay and heals quickly. KP

Back