• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: 2016 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Wednesday Nights! 7pm til 9pm! Inside or on the front patio as the weather dictates.

Back to MARINI's for 2017. We've been getting better turnout from the availability of beer.

Last edited:
I'll start. I'm out this week and maybe next. Trying to get past pneumonia with new meds.

I can make it this week. We can do Torchy's, like last week, or I would be open to other suggestions. Anybody else up for Torchy's or other?

Out of curiosity where does one park a bike around Torchy's? Inquiring minds would like to know.

So Rusty and I missed empanadas? Now Tacos?

One of 'yall want to put this on the TWT Calendar as a recurring event?

Does this mean you'll be making an appearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a rare participant (play tennis on Wed's), I suggest you come and do a taco comparo....

I'm showing up tonight. I'm suggesting Double Dave's Pizza since I want to do some plinking at Boyert's first. So, if anyone is interested in killing some paper, I'll be there by 6 at the latest.

Wyatt I'll be on the road so text me if there are any updates here. Don't wanna be a d-bag and surf the net while driving.

OK, I'll be at Double Dave's on Mason Road at 7:00. Probably will pass on Boyert's.

I'm showing up tonight. I'm suggesting Double Dave's Pizza since I want to do some plinking at Boyert's first. So, if anyone is interested in killing some paper, I'll be there by 6 at the latest.

Is Boyerts in the old Tactical Firearms location?

Yup. I don't love their pricing structure. When it was tactical you'd "rent" a lane for $20 and each additional shooter was $10. At Boyert, it's $18 or $19 per person, even if three of you are sharing one lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody up for some tacos at Torchy's this Wednesday? :eat:

Nice day, rode in, ready for some dinner somewhere? Something different than Torchy's? I'm not impressed with the place. Trendy, that's it.

OK, let's try Roberto's. It's on West side of Fry, just south of Westheimer Parkway. Ate there when it was a chicken place, and am not surprised it is something different now.

OK, let's try Roberto's. It's on West side of Fry, just south of Westheimer Parkway. Ate there when it was a chicken place, and am not surprised it is something different now.

I can't make it, but get the Adobada taco. it's pork and really tasty.
Though my favorite is the crsipy beef taco. Shredded beef, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese in fried corn tortilla. Very simple, almost plain, but very good.

I'm there. The menu looks good Jason. I'm going for a steak quesadilla.

Back