• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DIY Throttle Bodies Sync - Video

Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen (as well as the not-so-gentle men..), after significant trial and error on my part, and researching the heck out of how to sync throttle bodies for the b1250, I came up with the Cliff's Notes version of how to successfully do this for your Bandit. This is for people who are impatient and want to be spoon-fed the answers, like myself.. And without having to eff things up as many times as I had to.

I know there are several other TB syncing vids in existence, but I wanted to dedicate one specifically catering to the B1250. I made a video that explains everything in detail, leaving nothing to the imagination. It wasn't until I figured out how much the IAPS (Internal Air Pressure Sensor) had so much to do with the air/fuel mixture. I never hooked this little thing back up to it's respective hose, and I promise I was only able to squeeze 88 miles from a tank brimming with gasoline, while testing my sketchy Butterflies Removal job, on various flame throwing rides :angryfire... So... Yeah... IAP sensor, don't neglect that little guy after you reinstall the TB's.

Hope this vid helps some of you who are still forking out the cash to your local shysters.. err.. I mean mechanics, for tuneups. It is super easy once you know the right steps, and I did my best to essplain things in a way that is easy to grasp. My Bandito is running so smooth, and idles around at about 6 MPH with zero surging now. Please excuse my poor vocab and propensity to cut myself off in mid-explanaition during this vid. We recently bought a Keurig and I slurpped down about 6 "Rocket Fuel" packets from a Costco Coffee Variety pack, before digging in and making the vid. Its like Coffee-Crack

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoSOlavRVo"]here[/ame]

Cheers
-PT

_

Last edited:
Back