• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Julys meet and greet and eat with a ride on the side

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Howdy everyone out in motorcycle land. We got another tasty meet and greet on the calendar. This time how about a breakfast gathering to avoid the Texas heat? Say 9AM in Dublin at Granny Clarks on Sunday July the 10th.:eat:

Grab your buddies head out early pig out at the breakfast buffet then hang out and visit and meet other TWT riders. Bring your best motorcycle stories and or fibs. All riders welcome. Great way to meet other members and match their bug covered faces with site names.:rider:

Please log onto thread and post if you are available to dine with us and if your bring others with you. I need to be able to give accurate head count to them so theyt won't run out of grub. You can order off the menu or go to the all-you-can-eat buffet. They have BACON.:trust:

Camping will be at duchess and crews spot of heaven near Bluff Dale. Please chime in also if you will be camping so she will know how many to expect. We will be camping Saturday before the Sunday morning meal in Dublin.

Campers:
KP
euromedic

For regulars please note early start time........9AM for b-fast.:eat3:

Granny Clarks
213 North Patrick Street
Dublin,Texas
254-445-3444

Count me in crew.:deal:
Zephyr
mitchntx
Tx_northstar
OldTLSDoug
duchess+1
KP
Mr2mch
Simmons1+1
julimike54+1
CleatusJ
BigTyler
TimeToRide
Tx_Dave.............................................Anyone camping or just me?
euromedic
hizzo3
Ron Stromer
rpcraft
jetdr21
one Wolf
PeterSO551
DFWTom
JBay......................25

Might be able to hang.:scratch:

innominate
DFWTruman
V-Lust
N800PB
shovel +1
sKatZ
elbro

Last edited:
Sounds delish. Unfortunately, I'll be on my way home from Denver that day. Long story, & I'll fill you in later. Short story - my kids are moving up there, I'm helping them move, we're towing the VStrom up behind the UHaul truck, and I'll enjoy the rode home. Closest thing to a vacation I'm getting this year.

Count me 'in'. Nine o'clock breakfast is a smart move. All you can eat breakfast buffet is a healthy idea. Starvation will be avoided.

Thanks for the thoughtful invite as always KP, however I'll most likely be unable to attend due to some family obligations for the time being. Life always seems to work itself at interesting moments.

As for you Tim, I hope you have a safe and fun ride back - take lots of pictures for us and post up an exciting ride report, ya hear? :rider:

Whoop!

Count me in.
Maybe all my hoodlum friends will have healed by then and will tag along.

Kid schedule looks favorable. Will be settling in at new gig, so unless I get behind early, I should make this one.

Whoop!

Count me in.
Maybe all my hoodlum friends will have healed by then and will tag along.

You going to let Jim ride on the back? I am in for this, it is embarrassing not to be willing to ride to Dublin. Maybe I will ride the cruiser so I can go straight there, or the Aprilia so I can go on one wheel. We shall see. Looking forward to it. Maybe I can hook up with Mitch on the way down.:rider::rider::eat:

Excellent move on the breakfast meet-up this time of year! :clap: Haven't had breakfast there but Granmaw and I had lunch there and it was good:eat:

You going to let Jim ride on the back? I am in for this, it is embarrassing not to be willing to ride to Dublin. Maybe I will ride the cruiser so I can go straight there, or the Aprilia so I can go on one wheel. We shall see. Looking forward to it. Maybe I can hook up with Mitch on the way down.:rider::rider::eat:

I've witnessed Jim ride a MC 2 times.
50% of the time he is on his back, so ... :eek2:

I suggest you ride the Lil' Squirt so I can keep up.

Would really like to make it, however I will be at the MSC that weekend.

Darn - Jamie and I will be in Denver for the "Drums in the Rockies" drum and Bugle Corp competition that weekend. Our son is a trumpet player for the Santa Clara Vanguard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darn - Jamie and I will be in Denver for the "Drums in the Rockies" drum and Bugle Corp competition that weekend. Our son is a trumpet player for the Santa Clara Vanguard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ah, that takes me back to high school and being on the from line.

Back