• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crazy Bob Pie Run Campout (1/27-1/28)

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
It's January! That means it's time to go to Hico's Koffee Kup Resturant for pie!

In honor of the annual pilgrimage to the Koffee Kup, we will be hosting a campout gathering at our home (aka "party house") in Valley Mills.

The Koffee Kup Restaurant in Hico is about 45 min via the highway, but not to worry - I've got a dirt/gravel shortcut that will whittle that down to about 2 hours and I'm sure that Mr2mch can squeeze that down to 3 -4 hours back road pavement.

WHEN

January 27th (Friday) & January 28th (Saturday)​

Stay one night, both, or just stop by for a visit.​

FACILTIES.
We have plenty for room for tents and hammocks. We can also provide a 15 amp hookup for those of you in need or sporting aluminum tents.

If weather turns bad (or if you are just a woose), you are welcome to camp on a couch or throw a pad on the floor or back patio.

And a fire pit.

Hopefull we can persuade KamLeeR (the fire goddess) to supply us wood and keep us warm. KamLeeR brings a new meaning to the term "scorched earth".

WHERE

The Trio's Party House
557 Rivercrest Rd
Valley Mills, TX

DIRECTIONS

Off Hwy-6, about 1 mile southeast of the town of Valley Mills or about 21 miles northwest of Waco, turn east onto Rivercrest Rd.

From Valley Mills soon after seeing a painted concrete retaining wall and cresting the hill, turn left on Rivercrest. From Waco, soon after passing the high school on your left, you would turn right on Rivercrest. There is a brick marque at the entrance that says "Rivercrest Estates". At night there is an amber street light there but it is partially blocked by trees and hard to see if coming from Valley Mills.

Once on Rivercrest, go up the hill and veer left to stay on Rivercrest. After the road straightens we are on the left side. There is a fake windmill in the yard and the house is single story, salmon colored brick.

SOOOOO, WHAT SAY YOU?

Sounds great, Bob and Saint. JT and I will endeavor to make this. Thanks for your hospitality.

I so hate to miss a Bob gathering but i am afraid we are a no show for this one. Someone post lots of pictures so I can feel properly bad for wimping out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm in for pie at the kk, and hope to visit the day before.

Times?

Last edited:
Should be able to make camp Saturday night after work. Let me know if I need to bring anything.

Last edited:
There is no way I can miss this..
I mean, NORAD, twigs and ice cubes make such a Tequila mix.
Will bring the truck and camper this time.:bbq::angryfire:eat3::chug:

Can I come on Wednesday already?????????????????
Hehehehe

Last edited:
I'm crippled right now so all I can do is drink beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5e91065e4bcea7ab75a34a327344aef4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Bob, it looks like SAB and I will be able to join you, if there is still room. We'll ride some back roads or just hang out and make the M&E Sunday. :mrgreen:

I plan to be there +1. At this time, likely Saturday AM early of I decide to trailer for the rain. Otherwise if I and Arya ride down, we'll meet at the Kup and head over after.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back