• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

June 11th Meet n greet n eat with a Side of ride

Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Wright
Are you ready for Sissys again?:eat3: How about Sunday at 12:05 June 11th? We always have a good turn out of fifty or so. Sign up early so I can keep her informed on the amount of folks that are coming so they will have enough food for us. Please sign in to the thread if you can make it. We need to have a accurate count due to only 52 seats available. Note later start time of 12:05 get there early stay late.

Everyone is invited to join in. Come on out visit chow down and check out all the wonderfully different bikes.:rider: If your new to TWT sign on up so everyone can get to get to know you. Veterans you know who you are hang out with us and we will gab about bikes and upcoming trips.

Will work on camping as soon as I get caught up at work. Thinking the group area at Lake Granger again. What do you think? :deal:

Sissys saddle shop cafe
2919 CO RD 227
Cameron,Texas

"IN"
thumper_tx+1
Windmill
RWhitehouse
euromedic
dualsportvet
KP
rpcraft
mitchntx
OldTLSDoug+1
Ron Stromer
Rick M
KamLeeR
BBJ

TxTiger
rhodyne
Rockman Tex
Nr2mch
Zephyr..............30 more to go to fill the place up!
slowGEEZR+3
Ouroboros
brewer90
Thumperaustin..........27

"Maybe"
polk540
cdc
proffesionl

Last edited:
My wife's birthday. She liked that place before she became vegan. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like 124 miles, I will start as a maybe with the option to wimp out. If I ride the DR-Z it would be almost 2 tanks of gas, so it could be fun. I could take FM 56 almost all teh way down. Might be fun. Maybe Mitchntx would be interested. I think I could do the ride on the DR-Z or the C50 Boulevard. Might be fun. Solid Maybe, sir.

I should be able to make this one. Have some family coming into town Friday, but free after Sunday morning. As long as the weather semi-cooperates I'll be in.

Consider me for real in now. Vstrom is back in one piece and I'll be doing some pre-rides before my big ride to Candialand.

Well, bring some ear plugs fella, good weather and I am in, sir.

I guess I will shift to a fo' Sho'

Woo Hoo!

Really have enjoyed Sissy's the few times I've been able to go, but am a solid maybe for now.... say, 48%.

Back