• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lowered 2007 BMW K1200GT $4,700

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Allen
I am selling my 07 BMW K1200GT, it has 32,853 miles all recalls are up to date including the air box/software service bulletin. The bike has heated grips and seats, cruise control, electric adjustable windscreen

Extras are Verholen peg lowering kit and larger shift lever cap. Hornig brake lever extension. Suburban Machinery bar risers with ram mounts. I installed some super bright LED high beams and blue parking lights.

In the last 400 miles I have done major service, valve check, plugs, radiator flush, all filters, engine and rear-end oil change. Also had ABS unit rebuilt and new Michelin Pilot Road GT tires installed. I also had Wilbers custom shocks installed which lowered the bike almost 2”.

The bike does have scratches where the PO had dropped it in the garage a couple of times but other than scratches the plastic is OK, no breaks or cracks.

I was hoping to keep this bike but my knees are to far gone.

Thanks for looking.

DSC_3483-M.jpg

DSC_3480-M.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lowered 2007 BMW K1200GT $5,200

Beautiful color. I was more curious as to what a lowered GT looked like, being I have an '08. If folks are concerned with 32,000 miles think again, mine has 66,000 and still running strong. The cruise control is fantastic, works up to 109 MPH (not that I know). Riding two up is no issue for these powerful beasts. GLWS.

Re: Lowered 2007 BMW K1200GT $5,200

It is just a bit lower but with a 28" inseam I can almost flat foot it but my knees with bone on bone dont like the weight :-(

it is a great road bike and loves the purring along for miles

Had one just like it. $4700 is a great price considering a dealer gave me $5500 for mine with 50k miles. Of course, I had to buy a new bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Thanks Ki ote.

I need to make some room in the garage as I have a hack coming for my GS

I had a bit of that with my short legs that is why it has peg lowering kit on it.

but when I put the low shocks on it I could get my feet down but my knees wont take much lateral pressure :-(

Back