• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Area Dual Sport Rides

Most of it is not technical. There are some spots that are steep or have more rocks than others, but you can just go another route. That said I've seen plenty of bikes succumb to gravity out there. There was some talk at one time about doing a big bike ride. I have rode through on my Strom, but there is some areas I would avoid on it. It is definitely more fun on a small bike. I have seen lots of KLR, DR650, KTM 690, XR650 size bikes out there over the years.

Anything like this?
e3bc748c32b1d169597a2ff0a0e46e3f.jpg

Main trails don’t have anything quite like that, but if you want something like that you can find it.

Haha! Are we talking 5k per bike? I better do a few more 30 minute moto’s On my dirt bike to get it there. The other 3 are over 5k and had oil changes.

JMZ just don’t like riding with me because I’m slow. :cool2:

Haha! Are we talking 5k per bike? I better do a few more 30 minute moto’s On my dirt bike to get it there. The other 3 are over 5k and had oil changes.

JMZ just don’t like riding with me because I’m slow. :cool2:
No. He rode twice and rode 5k miles.

Back