• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I tired of trying to learn to ride off road

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Last Name
McCreight
I think I have pretty much had it I going to sell all my off road bikes and Teeds Too

Adam:giveup: :giveup:

Theres no way I can keep up with you guys

Last edited:
Are you nuts.See no problem with your skills.To me it,s about the ride,I quit tring to be first years ago.Seeing cool stuff, riding with buds,not going to the hospital.It's amazing what age and responsability will do to you.Maybe I'm a goober but thats my side!!Hang in there Adam.
Scott G.

I feel your pain Adam. Every time I go out with Chris I end up sitting on my **** and watching his dust settle. :lol2: I haven't figured it out yet..I just keep trying.

Hmm, well Mike green was on my laptop last night. I don't see Terra being this mean.

And mike cannot make complete sentences, so I say it is him.

You had me grinning ear to ear trying to figure out who it was!!!

Thanks for the support guys, I think I am getting the hang of this loss of traction. It is becoming more and more fun each time I go out.

That was funny I don't care who you are.So are you selling the 200 anyway!!!?
Scott G.

GREASEMONKEY said:
That was funny I don't care who you are.So are you selling the 200 anyway!!!?
Scott G.

I will sell you Teeds's bike while he is gone, but I am sure he will ask for it back after the August trip.

It's nice to have good freinds isn't it.Even if they can't finish sentences!!.Scott G.

He may type slower than he thinks, but on the trails he compenstates for all of his computer short-comings.

FirstMan said:
Hmm, well Mike green was on my laptop last night. I don't see Terra being this mean.

And mike cannot make complete sentences, so I say it is him.

You had me grinning ear to ear trying to figure out who it was!!!

Thanks for the support guys, I think I am getting the hang of this loss of traction. It is becoming more and more fun each time I go out.

Oh Adam, it is okay, we know your doubting your ability. We all go thru this at one time or another.
The way to conquer your lack of ability is to admit you have a problem. It looks like you made that first step and now you are trying to cover your admission up.

We are all friends here.

One Tip!

Learn to work on your own bike and it makes riding it alot easier!:lol2:

I disagree with the above statement, breaking your bike makes you a better rider, and is a lot more fun than fixing them.....

LMAO

I better keep an eye on this post. For my own well being and how Teeds 200 is going for. I am only sorry i picked a time when the rest of the boys were out of town

Adam what are the 12 steps anyway :rofl:

Mike Green

Adam if you sell your bikes I want my air thing back and those extra seals I sent you. Still not clear on what happened and made you feel this way................

Hey ... I want my 200 back ... It might help stretch out my bummed up shoulder muscles ... assuming my collarbone is not broken ... then you might as well keep it until I get better.

Teeds said:
Hey ... I want my 200 back ... It might help stretch out my bummed up shoulder muscles ... assuming my collarbone is not broken ... then you might as well keep it until I get better.

Ohh, it is all yours. I plan to change out the gear oil before I return it, but besides that I am just keeping it for you.

GREASEMONKEY said:
Wasn't Adam working on bikes what started this?:lol2:

Not at all, I was riding them. The alumum clutch plates dissapeared. Now that that is fixed I have 2 KTM200s ;-)

But I do have a bad rectifer on the VFR.

And the jeep (only 4 wheeled transport) is on jack stands. I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade the drive line and sold all the old stuff to afford the new stuff. We had an F150, but I sold that the same day I sold the axles and tires from under the jeep. House is for sale too...

I just want to borrow the 200 for an afternoon.....I need to ride a light, fast, light-switch responsive 2 stroke....I wish my DRZ was that way......maybe some NOS? that might be fun......j/k.

MaxxTraxx said:
I just want to borrow the 200 for an afternoon.....I need to ride a light, fast, light-switch responsive 2 stroke....I wish my DRZ was that way......maybe some NOS? that might be fun......j/k.

Well it was a toss up between a blue DRZ and the the WR, but I went with the WR for the bling.

Oh yeah to keep it on topic, after wiping out on Saturday, I feel like I should be chanting the subject line of this post, but instead I am trying to figure out what day I can get back home to check the bike out and get it ready for the next ride.:rider:

FirstMan said:
Well it was a toss up between a blue DRZ and the the WR, but I went with the WR for the bling.

Did you get a new bike?

show us a recent picture of it, I would especially like to see the new stickers and swingarm.

teamswaney said:
show us a recent picture of it, I would especially like to see the new stickers and swingarm.

Dont forget the side case. I will take my camera to our softball game tonight and get a pic if he hasnt by then.

Mike Green

Morning Roger
Hows life !!

Back