• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda XRL Parts

Reaction score
First Name
Zeke
Last Name
Mtz
OEM Front Forks with Triple Clamps (no brace) $1066.00 (Retail) $199.99 (Asking)

OEM Red Fuel Tank without Gas Cap due to its Keyed with my bikes key $437.00 (Retail) $99.99 (Asking)

OEM Protaper Throttle Grip & Cables & Housing Assembly (black grips) $145.00 (retail) $29.99(asking)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total $1,648.00 (retail) if you buy separately plus tax from the Honda dealer,

Or just...

275.00 (asking) if you buy all from me.

Some of these XR650L parts have only maybe 200-300 miles of use, great condition...

PM me your phone # and I can send you more pics of the parts.

Last edited:
Guys, take another look at my thread, ive added parts and again lowered prices. And I'm willing to make a better deal if you get all of the items.

And if anyone is comin down for mextrek in june, we can meet up

Last edited:
Guys, take another look at my thread, ive removed parts I sold already and again lowered prices. And I'm willing to make a better deal if you get all of the items.

And if anyone is comin down for Mextrek #7 next week, we can meet up. I live locally near McAllen, let me know.

I just dropped the combo package deal from $625 down to $549 for all parts, any takers? Let me know asap, my sister is comin down to visit us next weekend in Harlingen from Hutto (near Roundrock) and if someone is interested in buying some or all parts, she can deliver them on the way back home.

Guys, I've sold some from this list on Ebay, and so I updated the remaining items and prices, and before I post to Ebay, I'm letting you all know in advance if interested. Also, we will be coming up from harlingen towards hutto northeast of Austin for Thanksgiving, so we can deliver all or whatever you all need no extra charge.

Last edited:
Latest update is that some prices went down and it's a way better deal buying everything. Before was $549, now we at $399. Let me know if you have any Questions, thanks.

That isn't a stock XR650L carb. That looks like an FCR with Noss racing adapter. That is a seal at that price!

Back