• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I won't be there next Thursday as I already have other plans. But I am up for meeting the following Thursday, 3/14/24. Of course if everyone else wants to meet next week, have at it. I certainly don't have to be there ;-)

We will be at City Hall on FM 1791 at 6:30pm this evening. 3/14/24. Weather looks to be perfect.

Well, it is cold and wet outside, so Bagwell is probably a sure bet to show :-P

We will be at City Hall Cafe on FM 1791 6:30pm for dinner if anyone would like to join us. I am a weeny and have an almost bald back tire, so I will be in my toasty truck :-)

Hahaha. Likely a game time decision for me. 😜
Same for us (and weather looks like it might be bad enough that I don't want to be that far from home), but I bet it's been at least 10 years since I've seen you. Maybe the COTA run-in back in 2012? :wary:

It seems like I saw you at a pie run somewhere up north of Houston maybe north of Huntsville possibly 4-6 years ago. We were sitting outside with a bunch of different people around the bikes telling stories and what not. My memory isn't what it used to be though. Hahaha. Still, it's been a while though

Well, no one has suggested anything else. It is beautiful outside and I am not busy at work, so I think I am heading out early to look for Spring flowers! I will eventually end up at City Hall Cafe on FM 1791 at 6:30pm(ish) for dinner. I hope some of you can make it out to join me!

We will be at City Hall Cafe on FM 1791 at 6:30pm this evening 04/18/24. We'll be caging it since all of the bikes are currently in the shop getting some TLC in preparation for an upcoming trip. Hope to see you there.

We will be at City Hall Cafe on FM 1791 at 6:30pm this evening 04/18/24. We'll be caging it since all of the bikes are currently in the shop getting some TLC in preparation for an upcoming trip. Hope to see you there.
Looks like I’ll get off work in time, see you there.

Back